• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Whoa these BotRK buffs. With the little bit of AD and the extra percent damage, its gonna be even better on people like Nid and Jax.

#gethype

Niko45

Smash Master
lol I just played a game as karthus where a mundo complained that I was missing 10 AP from runes/masteries and then he proceeded to take every blue buff looooooooooool

ranked is still so terror sometimes

Niko45

Smash Master
I pretty much just had MS quints instead of ap quints which was an accident but still fairly inconsequential and the guy just freaked out lol. He proceeded to go 0-5 as well. Nice guy!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I think a lot of people don't know how to rate the percentage of max health damage on botrk. Granted chaox should, but he's still primarily an adc player and people are rather sheepish, even really good players.

If Nunu drops two souls to Thresh when he dies, why does Teemo drop a soul at all?
I know right? Makes no sense.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hey, when Nasus uses his ult, Wither and Spirit Fire gain 150 range.

So when ulting, wither has 950 range.

Cool.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
???

When did they do that? He got more Attack Range from ulting, but I don't remember that for Wither and SF+

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Haha, the pun being Teemo has no soul

Classic

But Yorick should probably be that

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Remember that BotRK is current health, not max. Still can be god item, and is too good for Baron ****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I remember being able to solo baron with tabi, wriggles, BotRK, and I think maybe one other item. It's hilarious as long as you have ward coverage. :applejack:

Turazrok

Smash Master
How the **** do you get pugs to teamfight correctly?

This is the most frustrating thing for me right now.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Starting off it is, but as the opponent gets weaker it's like a weaker BT.

(Assuming the math on the Wiki is right)

Disregarding the active ability, to exceed damage gained by a fully stacked The Bloodthirster on a target, the target must have at least 1500 health. To deal more average damage to a target than a The Bloodthirster from full to no health, the target must have over 3000 health.

Top Bottom