• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Was MF strong enough to require the nerf she got? I would think that if there was an issue with her ult, it was because of BC more than the ult itself.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
mf is my top adc haha

i havent played her since the nerf yet tho, how bad are the nerfs?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I've only been noticing the sex king nerfs.
Walls I think I can decieve over but... that 100 radius nerf is very noticable and it's saddening when I mess it up.

It kinda feels like this.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Not gonna lie if I did that I think I would stop playing LoL for a few days @ that gif.

:038:

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Id probably be super depressed for about 2 mins then laugh about it later.

D

Deleted member

Also am I the only one to find the Heimer buff good enough to make him legit ?
my friend picked him up as a joke after the match in the IEM tourney and he has been surprisingly effective iwth it so far. He Said the main issue is that heimer can't teamfight. like at all

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The Heimer buffs are pretty minor, and the turret one is slightly misleading. It's been buggy, but they already had it setup so that whatever target Heimer is attacking they would try to focus (only AA's iirc). The Grenade part almost doesn't matter as well, because the most common time you see Grenade is once the person already leaped on you. Once they focus you, the turret should turn and focus them regardless of the Grenade, and harassing with Grenade in lane WHILE the opponent is in range of turrets is very rare. The only real viable scenario that this changes things, is if an opponent is attempting to leap onto you and you stun them before they get in range and you have turrets around. Before, turrets wouldn't attack them if they were focused on Minions because the opponent hasn't hit you. Now, the person will get ***** lol.

Ult cast time is the biggest buff out of all this because now you can ult on command for the buffed spells/to save turrets easier, and hopefully it doesn't slow him down in place for no reason which would occasionally get him killed or let the person run out of range of the rocket.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Is it bad I still build Kayle like Season 2 instead of this AP Kayle I'm not a fan of? Her Late game going AD is far stronger than on hit AP.

On hit AP just has a stronger early game.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
on hit? I never see any particular on hit items.

Unless u count liandries?

Nashors, dfg, liandries, dcap, zhonyas, lichbane, GA are the items i usually see builds work around. I prefer nashors dfg as my core most of the time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If you go AP, you're also bound to have lower CD's which makes her Ult super lame

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You still massive damage and attack speed with your autos with Nashors Tooth and Berserker Greaves. With max CDR your E can always be up as well. AP Kayle might have more constant DPS than AD at full build. Not to mention how hard her Q hits, or how lame a 30 second CD on that ult is...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm pretty sure she does more damage late game than AP.

Even more so if she has IE.

Which is what I generally go for, though I do see merits to using AP.

It's like tanks DPS Teemo vs straight AP Teemo. Both have uses.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
idk man. 1000 dmg qs and 250+ magic dmg autos that proc liandries and 30 second invulnerability ulti.

That's a pretty sic late game.

D

Deleted member

anybody interested in playing some 5s

must not suck complete **** and no raging

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Mogwai when I apply for an internship at Riot after I don't win this art contest can I mention you in my cover letter

sheikamaru

jive
anyone got a build for season 3 kennen?

i still rush wota if doing well or leave it at hex tech then get hourglass next then rabs.

what about you guys? my fave mid champ next to nidalee.

Top Bottom