• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Lux is awesome, she's my favorite champ. Got my first penta with her.

Funny story: I was winning my lane against a LB, i burst her down so much she had to b, i fired my laser and got a double (killed her and their jungle). Didn't realize it until I had double buff lol

Okuser

Smash Ace
any general tips for dealing with high plat/diamond level teams in arranged 5s?
we generally just get crushed early game completely every time
Don't lose all your lanes. 2v1 top with cait/nunu and a strong jungler that can tower dive early. Run a fast tower composition and group early.

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I don't know what I'm doing with Leblanc. I feel like I'm farming well enough considering my CS is above the 100s by 15 minutes maybe but when fights break out I can't keep it consistent, keep my mid lane from dying, and keep my kdr up.

Only game I did well so far was when I was on blue side. How do I Leblanc? (just bought her btw, wanted to be in the season with her skin in my normals lol)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If you're playing LeBlanc you need to be exploding people at every possible opportunity. She falls off pretty damn hard late game, and is by far the strongest in the early-mid game.

If you aren't getting kills in your lane, you're going to be irrelevant, CS isn't going to keep you in the game.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
so I think I should just push my lane, take what little cs i can, trade as much as possible with my mid, level fast, and roam bot as much as possible (or top if my jungler isnt already hugging his nuts for him)?

Because I HAVENT been doing that because Im so afraid of lane being pushed, but I guess I never thought about pushing it without regard to CS (like most people stand still and CS / last hit as to not to push the lane)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Unfortunately I can't give you much more specific info than that, as I don't play the champion.

I just know she has to be blowing people up long before 25 minutes or she doesn't matter.

Paging someone who knows about LB.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
dream team still undefeated

the dream will never die

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
did they even nerf eve? or was it done purely through item changes, because the new items are still rly good on her lol
They nerfed her ultimate slightly. Otherwise yeah, it was purely done by the changes to DFG. There's no doubt she's still really good, IPL proved that.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Okay so now that I have had time to play test this

I think Tear -> AAStaff is infinitely better than chalice -> Grail now since grail got nerfed pretty hard.

I was trying to hold on to that build of Grail -> Deathcap but my mid game was so weak that if I didn't get extremely fed I would fall off relatively quickly

after I switched over to AAStaff in place of Grail I have been having an increase in success as far as midlane domination goes.

pretty much tested with Lux Malz and Ziggs as those were the people I built grail on the most.

full build basically looks like AAStaff(Sephraphs Embrace evenutally lol), Deathcap, Liandrys, Voidstaff, Morellonominfjahdjkdkfljd (for the CDR).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I tried Tear on Ziggs over Chalice and it really helped out with the late game.
However, I'd probably still opt for Athene's if I'm having trouble with my mid laner, or if some AP character elsewhere is getting a bit too strong. :applejack:

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Okay so now that I have had time to play test this

I think Tear -> AAStaff is infinitely better than chalice -> Grail now since grail got nerfed pretty hard.

I was trying to hold on to that build of Grail -> Deathcap but my mid game was so weak that if I didn't get extremely fed I would fall off relatively quickly

after I switched over to AAStaff in place of Grail I have been having an increase in success as far as midlane domination goes.

pretty much tested with Lux Malz and Ziggs as those were the people I built grail on the most.

full build basically looks like AAStaff(Sephraphs Embrace evenutally lol), Deathcap, Liandrys, Voidstaff, Morellonominfjahdjkdkfljd (for the CDR).
none of those characters possess the ability to stack a tear in under 50 minutes.
chalice->athenes is much better on like everything except ryze and anivia

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Ziggs can't stack a tear?

malz can't stack a tear?

LMAOOOO kk

I can understand lux but I stacked tear on her well under 50 minutes too.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well...most matches shouldn't last 50 minutes.
At least in my experineces.

But Ziggs can easily stack a tear. His Q comes up at almost the exact time that the Tear's passive can be stacked. Unless you just don't spam Q with him, it's almost impossible not to get a hefty number on it. :applejack:

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Lol I don't know what Fro is talking about, with 3 spells and one at 8 sec cd you can just rotate your spells every 3 seconds and you should be able to proc tear passive ASAP non stop. I'll gladly post the math later on how with proper spell rotation almost every ap mid can stack tear ASAP.

:phone:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I just think Fro is losing it. First saying all this nonsense like Kat being a garbage champ ever since the change yet I see plenty of them do good e.g. Dream Team's Leacero's (iirc) Kat last night wrecked the enemy team.

I got tear on Orianna a couple nights ago and her lvl 4 or 5 Q would have to disagree with you.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Minor note: I'm not sure if it was a bug or if I was tired, but I remember buying a tear and it was already stacked up quite part of the way. As if it counts spell usage before you even get the item. Dunno if it's true but I remember getting it in a game and thinking it was odd to have anything already in the bonus mana pool (like +78 or something)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Upon playing two /v/ ARAMs earlier today. All I have to say is I felt like it was better to get Tear on Kass rather than Chalice now. Just click W and R until you get to lane and you'll still have all your mana in your pocket along with maybe 4 stacks on it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think you were just imagining things, DMG, but for the hell of it I'll try it out in game and see if it works. :applejack:

Top Bottom