• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

bassem6

Smash Lord
they dont stack, or at least shouldnt
They do stack
You get the passive armor penetration bonus from both black cleavers. You can still only achieve a maximum of 4 black cleaver stacks on whoever you are hitting. You will however put 1 stack on whoever you hit for every cleaver you have. So if you have 2 cleavers, one auto attack will put 2 stacks of the debuff on whoever you hit.

Kira-

Smash Champion
What happens if 3 people have black cleaver

and they all attack the same target 4 times

does it stack multiplicatively? so like 70 something armor pen? im not good at math

D

Deleted member

any person can only have 4 stacks on them so no it wouldt work if multiple people have it (jsut liek 2x abyssal doesnt work). I dont really see the point in building multiple cleavers on one person but w/e

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Don't quote me but I think you can only get the maximum stacks of 1 black cleaver on a target. The more black cleavers just makes it reach the max stacks faster. So if 4 people with black cleaver auto someone, then they would be at max stacks.

Black cleaver literally gives every stat you would ever want sans attack speed as an AD caster or carry... thats why. They are also really cheap atm for the stats that they give overall.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Flavor of the Month moreso, I'd say. I'd like some math on how efficient stacking Black Cleavers is compared to an actual full build before I'm willing to call it OP, lol.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I dunno I'm semi-trolling just from watching Aphromoo and him calling it op nonstop and saying he wins because his team builds more BCs. It's a really solid item now though. BC+LW is really really strong. Idk about stacking BCs though as an AD...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Meh, I wouldn't wanna stack em, still tops out at 4 stacks unless only have like 1 aoe physical source, but BC is an insane support item

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nami is a LOT of fun. For those of you who love playing support, she gives you the option of playing more offensively and her W is a lot of fun and versatile of either damaging 2 foes and healing your lane partner or healing yourself and hitting two people.

Plus, dat Ult's range.

Very fun character if you get the chance to play her.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Let us know when the tryout is so we can watch the stream

:phone:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I know it's her passive, but I think it's silly considering how ridiculously long range her instant ult is, and how good the slow on it is.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Definitely needs Athene's because she is a mana guzzler. I mean not as bad as others but still a nuisance. I usually get Ionian boots with her, need to try Sorc shoes to see how i like that.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
its not her attack speed, i mean for the actually auto to come out. I keep interupting my autos cause i have to stand still for like .5 seconds and that's enough time for anyone to cc me

Jem.

Smash Master
Can anyone feed me information because I hate thinking for myself in multiplayer games and only copy people

Are every champs builds pretty much different now? What new items are must buys in certain lanes? example, if I'm adc what should the cookie cutter build(s) be now. heard mumble of black cleaver being so op to rush it. Feed me knowledge for I hate normals and only do ranked

What's The Point

Smash Master
Can anyone feed me information because I hate thinking for myself in multiplayer games and only copy people

Are every champs builds pretty much different now? What new items are must buys in certain lanes? example, if I'm adc what should the cookie cutter build(s) be now. heard mumble of black cleaver being so op to rush it. Feed me knowledge for I hate normals and only do ranked
Nothing has really changed for ADCs. You can do the same old, which is often still best. If you want you can replace PD with Shiv. MF should get a BC unless you have a double AP team. Twitch can use a Hurricane. I'm pretty sure Maramune has been deemed bad but somebody else can comment on that.

Mid is basically the same. Athene doesn't give as much AP but it's still a mini-blue. Laundry's Torment is good on some one with a slow (Zyra plants) or some one who would build a Rylias (Brand). It's also good to rush in lane if you are a constant poker. DFG builds out of a big rod now and it's awesome so you can rush that again.

Top is the same unless you are an AD heavy top (Riven). Those people can mass BCs and throw in a Tiamat.

Supports have a bunch of **** but the basics is replace HoG with Sightstone.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Anybody talking matchups with nami? I played as lux draven vs ez nami. Was pretty even in lane. I did better in teamfights, but I got some of the best lightbindings>shurelias> win teamfights I've ever done so it might have just bee a good game. Biggest problem with the lane was that if nami and I both land our Qs on enemy AD, the enemy can AA while mine is knocked up and it's hard to win trade. I felt like we did more damage overall if we could avoid that though.

Do we know if if nami Q can be cleansed, or if it interrupts leona/ali combos?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I level Q first on Nami just because if I don't, i use skills and I'm useless for so long in laning phase.

QWQWQR, E isn't really that needed unless you have like Caitlyn

I find myself not even getting boots on supports before my gp5. Heck I never buy boots for Janna cause i can get a 5th item and as long as i'm positioning well i won't get caught out

Top Bottom