• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so the most boring game ever
something finally happens after 30+ minutes
stream crashes

10/10

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I really hope someone puts a crowd reaction to the black out on youtube

A remake would make this a bo5 series lol.

How does internet crash a lan game?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
They pretty much have to remake the game.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Oh god the remake. What amazes me is the timing of the crash. Was this due to outside forces? Chinese teams are known for ddosing in other tourneys, but a LAN event? I'm not entirely sure what to think of this.

Hope this game isn't as boring dear god

Also, CLG absolutely WAS going to win, barring some sort of series of enormous mistakes. We've gotta remember everyone was full build, Malphite + Randuin's/FH against 3 characters that rely on attack speed, and Sona had 2 items up on Janna (and CLG was elixired up with Baron).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Avoid teamfights all night. Start one, the venue's internet crash again. Conspiracy.

:phone:

Edit: screw this, leaving Nike's. Stream was hype past day, but this is ridiculous.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh god the remake. What amazes me is the timing of the crash. Was this due to outside forces? Chinese teams are known for ddosing in other tourneys, but a LAN event? I'm not entirely sure what to think of this.

Hope this game isn't as boring dear god

Also, CLG absolutely WAS going to win, barring some sort of series of enormous mistakes. We've gotta remember everyone was full build, Malphite + Randuin's/FH against 3 characters that rely on attack speed, and Sona had 2 items up on Janna (and CLG was elixired up with Baron).
Definitely agree they were going to win. As soon as I saw the teams it was obvious who would win lategame :x
I'm pretty sure this isn't played on LAN >_>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
People are discussing if a remake is happening is happening or not

Remake happening... Please please PLEASE have them play offstream and put on M5 vs TPA on now!!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Regi retiring after his god Karthus play against Azubu, just pure outplayed in that situation.

Not sure how I feel about that for TSM, considering he was their backbone.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
*throws computer out a window*

I hope Riot makes WE vs CLG offstream and put M5 vs TPA on please.. We don't have to watch a stallfest go on again..

Kira-

Smash Champion
If anything WE was robbed of their 2nd win. They were up with a better lategame comp when the first crash happened. Every game afterwards was just CLG getting a second chance.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I was very impressed with how consistently YellowPete was getting outfarmed by WeiXiao (in every game except one) no matter what the lanes ended up being.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
was like that at na regionals too. riot needs to invest in soundproof boxes, im sure they have the money to do so

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No, none of them after that happened, including that one.

Falcinho

Smash Ace
If anything WE was robbed of their 2nd win. They were up with a better lategame comp when the first crash happened. Every game afterwards was just CLG getting a second chance.
The 2nd game (or the first that had to be remade) that might have been the case, but that game crashed somewhere between the 20-30min mark iirc and a lot could have happened still.
The first attempt of the 3rd game crashed when a teamfight was about to start after Ryze got caught out of position and he lost like half of his HP and had to flash.
Besides Clg.eu just came with a fresh baron, so that was either a free inhib and some time to poke down the next inhib tower with baron or a teamfight that probably wouldn't have gone very well for WE

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Since I see no discussion about it. Here.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2647926

Cheating at a world championship. :/
Seems they said the WE-CLG EU match was fine and no one broke this, based on what the judge said.

But the TSM-Azubu Frost game is the one people are iffy on, looking at what reddit and such are saying.

Not sure about proof since some of the pics are kinda hard to say where they are definitively looking.

edit: Nevermind thread change since yesterday, the frost one was disproven but the vids of people showing problems with the minimap set-up were asked by the players to the judges a lot.

Edit 2: Or mvn again because apparently the faces on screen were reversed.

Top Bottom