• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Vyke

Smash Champion

BLUE VICTORY

BLUE VICTORY

BLUE VIKTORY

Thanks for playing, yo. 4th game not recorded because Turaz DC LIKE A BALLER LEAVING HIS TEAM OUT TO DRY

Vyke

Smash Champion
These In-House will continue for long time, so you have plenty of time to PUMP UP THOSE STATS

also I don't remember at all who got triples and above in this session, so if you did, speak up.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I played three ARAMs today, got Nidalee twice

I feel like the world's biggest *******

Turazrok

Smash Master

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I guess the other team getting Alistar is good enough reason to dodge ranked >_>

D

Deleted member

She's probably the most fun I've ever had supporting, cause she just throws things at them. But people don't let me do it because no one believes in Lux support (and there are enough terrible Luxes to poison views).

I'm curious, why do you think she's good?
if u land everything / proc passive perfectly in between spells shes strong

Vyke

Smash Champion
I won't be hosting an In-House tonight. Someone else can if they want, and record the stats for me, but otherwise nooope.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Even when you proc in between spells Lux's burst is not as strong as any popular mid on top of having poor sustained damage. Then you have to take into account the opponent's burst which is well within her AA range forcing her to debate between safe range -> no damage or average damage -> danger (Lux is also very squishy). Her passive doesn't scale either and her ratios + base aren't impressive. I see no reason to use Lux over a large number of mids that provide more utility and also don't die after 2 spells and that's where her biggest problem is imo. She might be the squishiest mage in the game, making her passive almost worthless, and I bet if Riot made her tankier her laning would be beast, but atm I'm convinced every matchup is, like, 80-20 against her favor in lane and team fighting.

Support Lux is mega legit though. She's like a blend of Janna, Leona, and Lulu and support is where her passive is most appealing.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

yeah ur right im sure other laners have the upper hand when u land all ur ****

shes GOOD IMO AND SHE SCALES WITH SKILL SHES SICK IN MY BOOK

==

support lux might be better than mid lux though i think its super good

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
:( but they do :(

Oh believe me, I think she can be sick and is tons of fun, but before I started tier-whoring I got really irritated that so many people could counter burst me while snared. Props if you play her well. Lux is super hard.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol why are we arguing about Lux? Shes not terrible, but shes overclassed by basically every popular mid in the game right now, and as a support, needs downright seamless play to be just on par with top supports. Shes viable, but there is almost always better choices or other champs that could do her job better.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I'm in the 1400s now and if anyone closish to that wants to duo ranked sometime that'd be great lemme know :D

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I played Lux all the way to lvl 30, I still play her every once and a while.
But after 30 I had to switch to someone better, at the time Ahri and Ziggs just came out, all the popular champs were just so much better than her.
My goal after 30 was to get to late game as soon as possible and start spamming 20 second rainbow lazers and help my team. Because during lane I would either get bodied or barely not lose because the other mid was stronger or scooped me.
I once shot 3 in one team fight, it was awesome.

Top Bottom