• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Has the game just been down all week?

I've been doing stuff this week, all day yesterday was a study day, but I think I've heard people complain about the servers being down each day.
I come back today ready to play and the servers are down.

Wtf happened? I can't check the site because I guess the whole community is overloading it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
sunday it was down essentially all day, wednesday it was down most of the day, and today it was fine until just a bit ago, as far as I know.

in the meantime i'm amusing myself with tribunal. http://i.imgur.com/PmAxz.png

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So i'm doing yardwork all day in the insane heat of 100 degrees... and after showering and dinner. I lie down to play some LoL and... SERVERS DOWN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm not doing yardwork today or yesterday because it's hot. I'll do it when it cools down.

:D

and yeah, took a long break today, come back to servers down

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Yeah, I just finished Bastion (really cool game btw) and now I'm just chillin'.

Listening to some music and I grabbed a beer to keep me occupied. I deserve to play games tonight. I dominated an anatomy/physiology test today.

Oh. And I just remembered there will likely be an insane login queue.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Good thing I still have a million games left to play on Steam, b/c LoL is sucking dong atm. Been a long time since their servers/patches got ****ed up so hard.

Cia

das kwl
[COLLAPSE="New Annie Skin Concept"]
[/COLLAPSE]

As much as this game doesn't need a new annie skin, this concept is pretty cool.

And with the new teemo skin and perhaps the addition of a Panda Volibear skin.. .. .. .. ALL PANDA TEAM?!?!

Cia

das kwl
looking at the picture again, the slit in that dress is way too high for a child <_<

but ya, that skin would be cool as hell.

maybe with green fire..

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)

As much as this game doesn't need a new annie skin, this concept is pretty cool.

And with the new teemo skin and perhaps the addition of a Panda Volibear skin.. .. .. .. ALL PANDA TEAM?!?!
We need to bring back the skin teams! I'll be playing again soon. Was actually going to try to play again last night but yeah...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Isn't the slit on kimonos (I think that's a kimono?) usually on the side of the dress, not the front?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Apparently today is the 1 year anniversary of Eve getting nerfed into oblivion.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Hey guys, I've just started out on LoL not to long ago and wanted your opinions on Blitzcrank.

What's a good item build on him?
I tend to go AD high mana tanky (due to his passive).

Tear, Boots, Sheen, Tear>Manamune(?), Frozen Heart, Trinity Force, Banshee Veil(?)

I hear a fair amount of disagreement with Manamune. What are alternative builds?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'd add shurellya's in there for more speed boosting and mana regen and drop tear > manamune because blitz isn't a spell spammer as his wave clear is his ult so you won't ever really finish stacking your tear.

Top Bottom