• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Been getting faceroll'd with Mordekaiser. How does he do against Leblanc? I harass'd her hard early game but then around 7 or 8 she was able to burst me to death even with like half a shield up. Shiz was crazy.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
The normal elo is obviously unreliable. It(lolcave) assumes you are 1308 with a 50% win ratio. Your can rig it to make you almost 1400 with a mere +4 wins. I played with the numbers and couldn't figure out the algorithm, and the source code wasn't very revealing. If I get bored I might try a couple more things, I got an idea on how to test it while typing this.

Master Raven

Smash Master
You're almost never going to win 1v1 exchanges with LB.
The best you can do is constantly push her to her tower since she's not very good at pushing, while Morde is easily one of the very best, so just keep doing that when laning against her.

Omni

BRoomer
You're almost never going to win 1v1 exchanges with LB.
The best you can do is constantly push her to her tower since she's not very good at pushing, while Morde is easily one of the very best, so just keep doing that when laning against her.
But... but...

Then I get ganked!

Omni

BRoomer
Can someone do the math of the max damage AP nidalee could do if she laned with lulu at level one? Not sure how all the math worked, i did like 40 AP (from tome+lulu skill) + 5.31 from seals (flat), 8.91 from glyphs (flat), 14.85 from quints (flat), 5 AP from masteries (not the % buffs from havoc or archmage (yet))

so that is 74.07 as my AP before archmage, then it is 77.8 rounded up. Then the spear itself's damage is 130 + APx1.625 at max range. so that is 256.4ish then with havoc it is 260.3ish and if they are under 40% health (which i assume they will be at lvl 1) the next spear will do 275.9ish

that sounds like it is CRAZY damage to me. did i do the math right? or at least enough to make it close?

if i went flat AP marks also the damage on the 2nd spear would be 285.6ish before MR i think.
i still want to see the outcome of this

D

Deleted member

i looked up ego ignaxio before the legit elo thing got shut down and he was 2.5k

Omni

BRoomer
Question: What champs should Morde aggressively play early game?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Should be a picture of two wards. All too often do people only ward one way to their lane and then they are surprised when they get ganked from the other entrance/side repeatedly and are like "herpa derp, but I bought wards!"

Or just do what Mogwai does and don't buy wards, but go in and kill lane opponent before dying every time you see yourself getting ganked.

voorhese

Smash Master
If you can only afford 1 ward mid, pick a side you are more comfortable being on, and hug that side once it is warded.

Omni

BRoomer
Should be a picture of two wards. All too often do people only ward one way to their lane and then they are surprised when they get ganked from the other entrance/side repeatedly and are like "herpa derp, but I bought wards!"

Or just do what Mogwai does and don't buy wards, but go in and kill lane opponent before dying every time you see yourself getting ganked.
If you can only afford 1 ward mid, pick a side you are more comfortable being on, and hug that side once it is warded.
Pffffffffffffft
Jungle ganks your Morde?
Double kill.
Hm, okay.

So I'll start Tome + Pot. Farm until I have 1200g. Get Boots, Hextech, and 1 Ward. Then aggressively push mid while taking Wraiths.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

Yea, that is more or less my strategy when I'm too cool for wards.

Coney

Smash Master
lolcave can't be accurate for normal elo, it said I was something like 2400 before and I get normal queue times (~30 sec). It's probably just because I have a lot of normal wins (around 1700) and am +300, but that's not really all that good over 2000+ games. I wanna try that client though.

Master Raven

Smash Master
boots 3pot is the standard opening for ap mid. You should really just go that 99% of the time, especially considering Morde lacks an escape and peel.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Yea, that is more or less my strategy when I'm too cool for wards.
when i was playing ranked during early s2 i would go renekton top and my strategy was push to the enemy tower, get ganked and get double kills

and it worked because people are really dumb

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Vyke

Smash Champion
Somebody on Reddit calculated the algorithm for finding out your normal elo, and made a website telling you by summoner name. It got too much traffic and shut down though. I was 1700 something with around 120-150 wins over.

uhg, looking at wickd's matchup chart for top is hurting my brain. so many stupid things being said in that chart.
WRIGGLES IS A BAD ITEM MOGWAI

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
What is ARAM? My guess is All Random All Mid, but that's the DotA side of me guessing.

I'm pretty sure I had another question I wanted to ask, but I forgot it while I was at work today.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If Wickd isn't talking about Irelia, Wukong, or Riven, I wouldn't believe what he says about matchups. Those are literally the only champs hep lays.

Top Bottom