• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
o lol

well then

back to rushing malevolent orchid on every character ever
lower cost on it is awesome. ^_^ bloody amazing item. too bad it doesn't act like the one in hon. also..dota2threadddd

fkacyan

Smash Hero
lower cost on it is awesome. ^_^ bloody amazing item. too bad it doesn't act like the one in hon. also..dota2threadddd
pfft, pretty much the same game, every moba should be in one thread for sake of ease.

AS/ mana regn / mana pool / damage / silence + amp 2 gud on WR/clinkz, gankin all day

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Gangplank Parrrley nerf is destroying me. ;_; It's annoying because I've been playing better than I ever have before but I just run out of mana so easily now in lane. Maybe I'll **** around with jungling

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Reached LVL 30 playing with Phantom and Hylian lastnight. Hoorays. Sorry for being so quiet; gf was in bed. Actually woke her up and she decided to go sleep on the couch. Picked her up after our last game and carried her back to bed even tho she was trying to act all mad, lol.

i like da jungle

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Reached LVL 30 playing with Phantom and Hylian lastnight. Hoorays. Sorry for being so quiet; gf was in bed. Actually woke her up and she decided to go sleep on the couch. Picked her up after our last game and carried her back to bed even tho she was trying to act all mad, lol.

i like da jungle

LOL sorry man I know that feeling. Good games.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
He'll have sound on for the game- just not for bans, picks, and pre-game strategic chat and such.

Jpak also does a big motivational speech he doesn't want his viewers to see. It'd destroy his troll persona.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nah, I think its the constant dark binding loool

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah... orbwalk not really doing well this game either.

But at this point the enemy is up two dragons already. They could instantly 5v4 both of them while Kennen stuck top.

Nothinghere doesn't buy Zhonya's... wtf kind of dumb.

Hooray for Onion finally manning up. He's too ***** for Bioshock.

Only reason that game got won was b/c of Panth at 52 mins, lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's a good thing that guy is mechanically good at this game... b/c every time he tries to explain/reason something out, it's wrong.

Also, if the enemy Malph had been manly they could have still won, but he kept waiting for bind/Morg initiate.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wow, just won one of those ranked games that would make anybody here rage. I went Vlad and their Akali and Mundo literally ran right into me mid repeatedly.

6 minute tower. I felt really bad for their bot lane / top, because they were doing well. hell, my bot lane was pushed to their tower w/o a single ward.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm mad i went 15/4 and lost because my teammates fed so much.

Best Ashe play I ever did and Lux and Brand just gave so much free gold.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm mad I almost got to play a game with a guy who was allegedly oGsZenio and then someone never connected

Okuser

Smash Ace
I remember when I was like 1100 elo I had a game where I was 22-0 as Anivia and had 20 mejai stacks all game and still lost, didn't die once. Teamfights would go like my entire team would just die then I would 1v5 their team literally acing them everytime then never getting any objectives done because I could barely kill a tower before their team spawned...

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I just got into a 1500-rated game as Shen.

WHY DIDNT THEY BAN HIM, **** this champion is so STUPID

AND A SECOND GAME IN A ROW AS SHEN

THIS IS UNREAL

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I lost over 200 elo today lol. Don't think I'm going to play ranked again till I'm good enough to carry past feeders.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I use attack speed on some jungles like Malphite.

I used AS marks/glyphs/seals/quints for Tristana one time.
Shot so goddamn fast, lol. :applejack:

Top Bottom