• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Aww yeah they're buffing AI.
Can't wait to see their shenanigans.

-DD

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
You guys have any tips on playing Xerath?

I bought him yesterday finally, tried him out in a normal and got ***** once the laning phase was over.

I didn't take a single point of damage until 15-20 mins in.

I was playing him like Brand and it just doesn't work. :p
Tips I would give you.

1.) Don't get ignite. You should rarely if ever be in range to cast ignite. I generally grab teleport instead.

2.) Your e costs a lot of mana at early levels. I wouldn't try and harass with a stun combo terribly often pre 6 unless a gank is being set up. Assuming you are leveling up q just snipe him with q when you can.

3.) With a void staff you penetrate like 67% of MR when seiged. Because of this I generally skip sorc shoes in favor of CDR boots.

4.) Always. Have. Blue

5.) When ulting a single target. E -> ULT-> Q -> ULT -> ULT -> Q if you can get that second q you are awesome.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Depends on the targets CC reduction though. If someone is likely to get out before the last ult hit, I'd scrap trying to hit them with Q and just get the full ult off. Also depends on their groupings since you can come out ahead damage wise with Q if it can hit many more targets than getting a solo target with that last tick of Ult

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
got a full win page with Udyr. mission accomplished.

got about 9000 IP stocked. i think imma buy Lee Sin since Skarner apparently plays very similar to Udyr.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
ruin', why would you flame a member who can't even see what you wrote? That makes absolutely no sense and is against the rules. Contribute to the thread or you'll find yourself sitting on the outside as well.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
dphat is only suspended on league, not swf

and i lol'd

Wrath`

Smash Master
CC Bombs/Healing bombs, I mean I can see him being support, but riot will give him .8 AP ratios on everything and he'll be solo mid/top carry.

Also his ult will have a 1.2 AP ratio because riot never learns.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Five wins in a row in ranked, last game with our two last players picking Ashe / Vayne vs Graves / Soraka... And winning the lane against them... When both of them had heal.

I don't even know anymore. There ought to be a logical explanation for this but I can't find it.

I will say this, though, it is ****ing wonderful to play this after DotA2 and actually be able to get away with a mistake. ****.

MacD

Banned via Administration
welp, i just accidentally did a ranked game with DD

basically we get and early lead and vayne builds like an idiot, but our team never groups and/or gets baited by soraka being "alone" then i get blamed all game

i don't remember 14xx ELO being like that

make me appreciate the 1600/1700s

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
She is actually good, borderline OP atm just underplayed higher elo

You just need to land every skillshot... (which isnt that difficult but your standing around doing nothing if you miss)
Nah, she is underpowered and easily outclassed by proper AP carries. Her cooldowns are too long and the reward isn't enough to justify the difficulty in landing her skills. She needs farm to be the least bit useful (support Lux just doesn't work) and late game she's only useful for her laser as a poke. She's one of the worst characters in the game.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I mean she can do damage, but other casters look ez mode compared to her. And unless her shield turns into Janna shield, you're not gonna see her do great at support either.

Top Bottom