• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I also think the key of carrying in low elo is exploiting the worst character on the opposite team.

Find the worst character; kill them constantly.
I disagree. Killing feeders isn't terribly profitable, it's more important to serve as a crutch for your bad teammates to keep the better players on the opposing team in check. that's just my take though.

jpak

Smash Lord
It's dead cause I tried fixing the skipping it looked fine to me :(
It's back up now was 18 min game
also took of delay

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Maybe...

But it sounds like Dastrn's problem is that his teammates are feeding. Which means the enemy team is well... preying on the not-so-good players. And then winning?

Like there are some champs when fed that are absolutely ridiculous lategame. Even if you're not fed too early if you make it to late game you can **** low elo's. Kogmaw comes to mind.

jpak

Smash Lord
my one viewer... is the stream quality ok? did you learn anything from the stream :(?

jpak

Smash Lord
i duod with him initially, he always ask me to duo on my main account but i say no so now i be nice guy and play with him on my alt account

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
jpak, idk if it's just your stream, or all own3d streams, but the video doesn't refresh. i just stare at the first image that my computer loads. i can hear everything just fine, but only when iclick the refresh button does the image change, in which case, it sticksat the new image.

anyone know why?

jpak, it's just yours. fix plz kthxbai

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
IMO, the most important part of a character to carry 4 bads vs. 5 bads is the ability to punish positioning mistakes. For me this means you need to be an initiator that won't get blown up if it takes your team a couple seconds to follow you...
I can't really think of many champions that apply here. Stuff like Morgana and Fiddle's ults are less effective if the rest of your team isn't in there as well. And stuff like Amumu's ult doesn't last long enough for people to react in time to take advantage of it.

jpak

Smash Lord
jpak, idk if it's just your stream, or all own3d streams, but the video doesn't refresh. i just stare at the first image that my computer loads. i can hear everything just fine, but only when iclick the refresh button does the image change, in which case, it sticksat the new image.

anyone know why?

Have you tried going full screen and then hitting refresh? Not sure what's wrong couldn't find anything online about this problem and other people could see it fine.

Anything else you guys want different is the quality and insight good?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

anyone know why?

This is pretty much why I switched to twitch. None of that **** on twitch.

I can't really think of many champions that apply here. Stuff like Morgana and Fiddle's ults are less effective if the rest of your team isn't in there as well. And stuff like Amumu's ult doesn't last long enough for people to react in time to take advantage of it.
Jarman, Nocturne, Irelia, GP, WW, Udyr, Skarnar, Rammus, lots of junglers and top laners.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i went around to other streams and they all worked fine. even league streams.

so does anyone else have that problem when watching jpak's stream? next time youre on, jpak, ill try what you said.

john!

Smash Hero
yeah i'm starting to believe that tanks are the best way to rise in solo queue. if you can initiate a fight when you see the enemy in a bad position, and protect your carries when they are out of position, it helps immensely.

ideally it should be a tank that can take a solo lane (for all the farm) and split push (because people in solo queue can't handle that) and deals a decent amount of damage (so the other team can't ignore you)

that's why i'm going to play a lot of singed.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Now that I recall... I can't remember losing a game with Singed...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Dodge shouldn't be in the game anymore, right?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Jax's dodge should be remade so that all autoattacks behave as skillshots against him

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
runes are still in the store lmao

what was the point of refunding them?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
all you have to do is level a new account!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
runes are still in the store lmao

what was the point of refunding them?
Until dodge is ENTIRELY phased out (so Tabi and a few other passives/abilities that are left), they said you could repurchase dodge runes. Then at that point they will remove and refund everything again.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
LMAO, what a terrible fake leak. Riot's design team is nowhere near THAT bad.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Pretty obvious that Block is totally fake. Nice try internet.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Irelia? I bring you old Shaco.

What's that Sunfire Cape? You want my clone to get it too? You want double GA? My mans

Top Bottom