• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey guys I am trying to understand how to play Graves and Vayne. How do I go about engaging? Tumble/Quickdraw unleash everything? I'm so used to safe farming with Caitlyn that I am so timid when playing ADs that are in your face.

I had a really weird lane tonight when I went Graves. I had like Volibear and some other tanky champion. I started boots because I didn't have a sustain lane support and felt I was doing no damage with buckshot. Was that because I didn't start dorans blade?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
the problem is that most people, including my self purchased these skins under the notion that they would never be for sale again which is clearly untrue if riot is about to change their policy
You bought the skins because they were "limited availability" and not because they look cool?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
It's more like, he was on the fence then realized he might never get the chance to get them.

And now he feels like he was deceived into doing it now by having the deadline pressure. And now the deadline is all j/k so it feels like he was lied to.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
the problem is that most people, including my self purchased these skins under the notion that they would never be for sale again which is clearly untrue if riot is about to change their policy
Why is your enjoyment of a skin ruined by somebody elses' ability to use it?

it's not like you met special criteria to get the skin, other than being online and having money while they're available.

I hate generalizing but pony fans make it so easy. i've yet to meet one of you who isn't absurdly entitled.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Skin dittos are amusing at times. Limited skin dittos may be epic. Hell two Kennan M.D.s was enjoyable to watch.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm a pony fan, and I frequently cut people off in traffic while stealing candy from hamsters and sodomizing babies.

Bigglestheman

Smash Apprentice
LoL Tag:Bigglestheman
LoL mains: Talon, Yi, and Ezreal

I also think that I might be the only person here who mains Talon.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
you guys are giving Fro a hard time for no reason. the skins were advertised as Limited Edition for a reason. there are people out there who want them but cannot have them because they did not purchase them - you can't pretend there aren't. i know some people, in this thread even, who would kill for some of the limited edition Christmas skins like Snow Bunny Nidalee. because there are people out there who want them but cannot have them, people who wanted them and have them appreciate them more. its not about ENJOYMENT (Thiocynanide), its about APPRECIATION.

if you still do not understand this concept, i can explain it to you.

What would you guys think about Scout being changed to affect ward duration?
no thank you. i would hate to have to assume that when someone puts a ward down they have Scout.

D

Deleted member

yeah top, its more of the usual chars but just facing stronger laners overall

and just had a weird *** game rofl... wish i downloaded lolreplay

does lolreplay record when u have it open? Or does it even record?

NM it does

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
abel do you use lolreplay? if so, id like to see these games you're being banned for LOL

Abel1994

Smash Lord
abel do you use lolreplay? if so, id like to see these games you're being banned for LOL
I tired it but got confused what it was so I just stopped. I'll just just type 4 games I know I got reported in though.

Game 1 ~ I try to be positive and decline the surrender all the time and say "we still have a chance" from a 4 man pre made and 3 of them wanted to report me for trolling but we ended up winning anyway.

Game 2 ~ I didnt want to surrender because I was getting fed with fizz while teemo left game and Wukong and rammus wanted to report me and ahri for wanting to stay in game.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2659/ffffftw.png

Game 3~ I went jungle Olaf and had a really bad game so I went like 2/10 and my team raged at me to be reported for feeding on purpose even though I told em I was having a bad game. They all agree to report me, even the enemy team.

Game 4 ~ went fizz again in a 4 man pre made who ignored everything i said and fed the team so I got fed fast and won the game for us and they insisted to report me for ksing them and not helping blitz when he died a lot in lane.

I kept a positive attitude in all my games and I get ban because lots of people wanted to report me for trying my best. I hate 4man premades!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
The people who looked at your tribunal must have been... idk, something. I suspect a fair amount of people just instaclick punish when it comes up. Maybe I'm too soft, but if there's no evidence of intentional feeding (troll build, threats of it in chat, etc) I just assume they played badly.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I wonder if that Sion ever reported me for falling asleep the first five minutes of Dominion yet ya'll still winning 4v5.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Why is your enjoyment of a skin ruined by somebody elses' ability to use it?

it's not like you met special criteria to get the skin, other than being online and having money while they're available.

I hate generalizing but pony fans make it so easy. i've yet to meet one of you who isn't absurdly entitled.
just because some new kid is like oh hey i want nutcracko now doesn't mean the should be able to purchase it after riot has repeatedly stated that they won't re-release limited edition skins

Abel1994

Smash Lord
So I made a new account and want to start using lolreplay. I've downloaded it and just want to know how does it record stuff.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Riot is in business to make money. They will make a crapton of money if they bring all those skins back. That's a good enough reason to do it. Doesn't matter if they were previously only for limited release.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Riot is in business to make money. They will make a crapton of money if they bring all those skins back. That's a good enough reason to do it. Doesn't matter if they were previously only for limited release.
why would they have not sold them to all of those people who were asking for the skins last year willing to pay ~$100 for them?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I tired it but got confused what it was so I just stopped. I'll just just type 4 games I know I got reported in though.

Game 1 ~ I try to be positive and decline the surrender all the time and say "we still have a chance" from a 4 man pre made and 3 of them wanted to report me for trolling but we ended up winning anyway.

Game 2 ~ I didnt want to surrender because I was getting fed with fizz while teemo left game and Wukong and rammus wanted to report me and ahri for wanting to stay in game.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2659/ffffftw.png

Game 3~ I went jungle Olaf and had a really bad game so I went like 2/10 and my team raged at me to be reported for feeding on purpose even though I told em I was having a bad game. They all agree to report me, even the enemy team.

Game 4 ~ went fizz again in a 4 man pre made who ignored everything i said and fed the team so I got fed fast and won the game for us and they insisted to report me for ksing them and not helping blitz when he died a lot in lane.

I kept a positive attitude in all my games and I get ban because lots of people wanted to report me for trying my best. I hate 4man premades!
submit a ticket to support.

Though, keep in mind your counter-raging against these people might've been why they punished, not what you actually reported them for.

why would they have not sold them to all of those people who were asking for the skins last year willing to pay ~$100 for them?
I want my friggin silent night sona.

But I understand, if they offer them for open sale again, riot should give the previous owners the right to get the RP they spent on them back without using one of the freely given refunds.

Denying people skins is silly, but it's definitely fair to say that the belief that you'll never get another chance to get it would pressure you into a decision you would not normally make.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Large majority of people instaclick Punish ij Tribunal, fastest way to get IP since most people up there are not innocent by any means.

@ johnny - I guess I'm still like 100 ELO away from having these fun/challenging top lanes, unless I get stuck in a bad matchup it's all been boring so far :(

:phone:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
zzz

until they actually bring back holiday skins, you guys are just arguing for no reason and your points dont matter

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Like I said earlier, the only reason I would be salty about that IS if when the skins come back, they come back cheaper.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
ts not about ENJOYMENT (Thiocynanide), its about APPRECIATION.
I understand the concept. It's the same concept as having a toy somebody else doesn't have. It's like being a 5-year old.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm a fan of having limited edition stuff that no one else can have. I flaunted my deaths demise title all the time when I used to play WoW.

edit - wow, regi dropped to 2095, lmao

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't mind having limited edition stuff for an accomplishment, it's a really cool way to show off your e-peen.

Limited edition stuff that you have to lay out money for is meaningless, it doesn't even give bragging rights. Only reason I care about this is that silent night is sona's only good skin.

Top Bottom