• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So I have an idea. Some of you mentioned earlier that you wanted to make a MU chart for this game, but it would be near impossible due to constant updates and character changes, plus the insane amount of characters. How about you just make a short list for each character, saying who they counter solidly, and get countered by. This way, you can see who notably beats who without needing to make it as complex and time consuming.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh of course. I was just making a troll joke.

Are people going to be playing tomorrow night? I'd be down.

The example 1v1 makes some sense but using exhaust to initiate against multiple people does not. What good does it do to exhaust another AoE **** caster? Also even if you do exhaust the DPS for a few seconds that won't stop the rest of the team from focusing you with stuns and damage.

I don't think Karthus is the best example on this, also.
If you exhaust their annie/whatever, still reduces their damage and keeps them stuck there. Worse case scenario, you're still disabling someone.

Of course Karthus isn't the best example for that, but he specifically asked about Karthus. You could elaborate that carries/other characters have been getting Exhaust to help deal with people diving in/1 v 1 fights/another disable. Basic point is that it's not crazy to find Exhaust more in games, since Exhaust after the rework is a very solid spell.

Flutter: that would take a bit. I'd rather just look at each individual character, and list top weaknesses/strengths.

_Dice

Smash Ace
there anyway i can get a game in with you guys ??? i'm kinda too shy to just ask people for games unless invited :(

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Add DanGR

Vent info:

oxygen.typefrag.com
38458 is the port
no password

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Wtf, gangplank facerolls smurfs soooo haaaaaard
12/6/23 he also facerolls in the jungle games with gizbro!

although i was jungling against a twitch LMAO

TheRealZoSo newest member of Tom and Pals

UTDZac, Iggy, Chad, Juan, Dan, Turaz, Virg, everyone i forgot, please make him welcome and invite him to all our games!

Falcinho

Smash Ace
I'm experimenting with jungle Sion atm and i gotta say i think hes a decent jungler right now if you build him AD.
His lvl 2 ganks are crazy strong with a stun and his ridiculous AD from is E

Try it out yourself before you judge!

Atm i use 21-0-9 masteries, arpen quints, scaling mr blues, armor yellows, mixed AS and arpen reds.
I start with vamp scepter or cloth armor + pots and usually build:
lantern, mobility boots, cloak and dagger, then in whatever order ghostblade, banshees, atmas
lategame you could switch to merc treads and get a better item for cloak, but not every match goes into superlategame so who cares.

These runes/masteries allow me to clear the jungle quickly and with mobility boots ill be ganking alot

If you have red buff and ult its hard to get away from Sion

In team fights i try to stun a key person, get to him and make him run out of the fight with ghost blade and ult. when youre farmed enough you can tank absurd amounts of dmg while youre hitting someone and lifestealing and healing your team with it
and youre hitting quite hard too

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Tom and pals is just a bunch of dudes that gets carried by DanGR and occasionally UTD Zac, and do a lot of smurfing together and talk about random things like how Tom reads Twilight books.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i forgot kevin zolga and frolossus! my bad!

there are 12 of us. we should do more inhouses. im going to start organizing them.

@zolga - the books were bad. i read one to make sure it was bad. it was bad. i shoudlnt have told juan there was a girl involved.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"I would have killed him but I couldn't use my spells for some reason!"

"Talon has a silence"

"....ooooooooh"
haha. iirc i think zac knew talon had a silence but thought it was half a second instead of a full second? either way, i was very impressed that zac's immediate reaction was to recognize his mistake and suggest corrections for the next time he plays vs a talon. i want to be like that.

MacD

Banned via Administration
what should teemo do vs monkey king? post 6 i always seem to just get combo'd and die from full, either getting exhausted/ignited and chased after with his own flash if he needs to

pre six i was doing fine, but post 6 i always seem to die from full health with his combo.

should i just put lots of mushrooms in the lane and by them/the bush in lane? buy early madreds/armor? or just get super zoned out? the worst part is he normally will have about one bar of health left too

i always feel like the match up is winnable, but then i get flash ult'd ignite/exhausted/chased

or is it as simple as i should take exhaust against him for if he tries that? (which now seems like the most obvious answer and probably the right one, unless it's blind pick)

Top Bottom