• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
!!!
Everyone loves me! *sobs with utter joy*

Oh and Hi everyone XP I should probably put my SN and characters up at some point :o

Falcinho

Smash Ace
got a delayed quadra yesterday with nidalee while cleaning up a team fight

last one was a farmed jax and i barely got him thanks to the power of burst heal + lichbane autoattack + spear

=)=)=)

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
well I changed out the wireless card thing in my computer for a new one that we had lying around. Now to see if this was the problem...next is checking my router.

Also Zac, I'm the best feeder we have! Always give first blood. huehuehue. (It's sad cause that's not completely untrue)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Its all good, you're prob way better than me, I just started playing 3 days ago... Im level 8 already though :bee:

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Just finished a game with heim 15/3/13 and lost because my team liked to feed. Also, had a ken who went ad.

Heim is fun to use because of 2 turret which can push lanes for me and early game is just op :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol

this early game heimer is nothing compared to 3 turret .25 AP ratio Heimer

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I started playing Heim before he became free He's actually a pretty fun guy to play. The whole sense of "I set the playing field and you're screwed when you come in it" is nice. Orianna's sort of like it but the two are still completely different. I tried him before and didn't like him, but once i started running flat AP quints and scaling blues the experience changed a lot.

BTW, 3 things from the past day:

1) Turaz's jungle Mundo too strong

2) Zolga's Gragas ulti is the new MacLaren's Crystallize :p

3) BSL needs more sting ;)

I really liked the full Olimar team we had going tonight. We lost, but it was still fun playing with you guys.

brb getting hotdogs

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Heimer is very fun to play, but he requires so much patience and he doesn't have the tools to defend against so many viable and commonly used characters to keep things at his pace.

And by patience I mean not trying to **** de bases with pushing asap because you'll likely get ****ed.

Iono about you though but Udyr is a much better tower killer with 'no prep time' while Malzahar is a much better creep pusher with out prep time either with reasonably good ability to take down a tower thanks to voidlings.

They really need to revert all the 'other nerfs' they did to heimer bar the 3 turrets / grenade hitting tower thing. A part of me feels like Heimer wouldn't be OP with being able to chip at towers with his grenade but Mogwai says otherwise :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He doesn't need the chipping at towers thing. That doesn't inherently promote fun gameplay, even if a grenade doing half damage early on will do around or less than a regular AA lol.

What he needs is a 3rd reliable damage spell/an ult that contributes more. His ult makes the rest of his kit temporarily better, but not damage wise. That's his problem: you do a rotation of rockets and grenade, and unless you have turrets also out that are firing on the target you need, you are doing less damage than most other casters besides maybe Annie (although she has low CD Q to make up for that)

He's got amazing poking, but after a certain bit if you're up against any team with a healer or lots of sustained, you run into a wall where your damage gets healed up and they just focus you down while your CD's are down.

So yeah, change his ult somehow to be more damage based, even if you have to take away some or all of the utility, and slightly buff some of his AP ratios. Grenade back to .65 or .7, Rockets to .6 I'd be more than happy with that.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I can't agree with all of this more than I am right now.

I will say that I've been fortunate to not go up against any of the Heimerdinger kryptonite like Caityln or Cassiopeia or...Morde(?) yet. Though I did have to face Anivia earlier today and even though it was my first time at the matchup I managed to go toe to toe at every step with her. (And that might have just been that their jungler was much, much better.)

On another note, I've apparently risen a good normal elo chunk by playing Heim, Ori, and Sona. I hadn't noticed, but realized once I saw that both teams had a Clairvoyance in every game. I like it here and I want to stay furever.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
His ratios are quite terrible, I agree.
Also his cooldowns even with 40% cdr are pretty bad as well.

Oh 3 okay base damage low scaling homing missile rockets on a 10 second cool down that only applies damage? While 285 base damage is pretty good... Sona's q is 250 base damage with a .7 ratio on a 3 second less cd (with prio on champs, one less 'hit' and a little bit less range)

Also Tristana is quite the heimer kryptonite, so are a lot of ranged carries or good sustainers.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
19-5-8 annie game with a quadra kill in there somewhere

Defeat.

I even bought a lichbane to push towers...Lol feels bad man.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
And I updated my drivers and updated router firmware. idk what else to do. I guess I'll have to wait a day and see what happens.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You could try a direct connection rather than wireless. A lot of wireless routers suck lol.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
the router and internet stuff are downstairs and my desktop is in my room upstairs. zzzzz

I would do direct if I could.

What happens is when it's raining, phone rings(WHY?! Verizon FIOS is ********), or just randomly my internet goes to "Limited or no connectivity" with the yellow hazard triangle. I've looked on the internet and it said it could be conflicting IP addresses or something with the router assigning the same one to multiple devices.
I set for my router to assign me a specific one that was like 40 numbers away from the others but that didn't work. then I tried automatic assignment and that didn't work. It's ONLY my desktop too. Not my iPhone, iPod, Wii, or any laptop in the house. >_>

I'm every kind of annoyed right now.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
He's def better than a ton of other champions I can think of. Those turrets seem like they would work well imo, so I'd say he'd do a fine job.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
at lvl 18 1 turret can solo dogs and wrath (after i do a quick w on them)
and 2 can solo red and blue buff

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just played a solo lane 2v1 as singed vs heimer/janna, was sooooo annoying pre-6.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Janna Heim is mad push and you'll never be off of your turret.

Biggest problem with Heimer is that everything he has costs a bunch of mana. And there's no cooldown timer for his turrets.

Top Bottom