• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gourmet Smash Ultimate (A Culinary Tribute to Super Smash Bros!)

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
So, this is probably a bit unconventional compared to most posts in this subforum - most people seem to post their fangames here, buuut I'm pretty sure that websites, apps, and other Smash-related projects are allowed, so here I am!

I recently started an ambitious project combining my love for video games and my love of cooking: introducing, Gourmet Smash Ultimate! My goal is to create a recipe inspired by every single fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. You can check out "About" section of the website for more information!
gourmetsmashlogo2.png
Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what's in store:
:ultmario: - Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce
Mario.jpg

:ultlink: - Hearty Hylian Skewers with Wild Rice and Mushrooms
Link.jpg

:ultkirby: - Pink Watermelon & Strawberry Cake
Kirby.jpg

(The above photos were all taken with my phone's camera - I now have a proper camera, which was used to take the following photos.)

:ultdk: - Tropical Banana & Coconut Cream Pie
DK.JPG

:ultsonic: - Chili Dog with Onion Rings
Sonic.JPG

I've been planning this project basically since Ultimate was announced - I'm so stoked to finally get it off the ground!
You can follow this project on Twitter and Instagram as well.

I'd love your feedback and ideas, and I'd be happy to answer any questions!

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
These all look delicious! If you need an idea for Robin, liver and eel pie happens to be his favorite.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
These all look delicious! If you need an idea for Robin, liver and eel pie happens to be his favorite.
Yeah. And possibly a few others like Mr. Game & Watch's. Maybe something to do with the fish, sausage, or whatever he has in Chef. :)

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Dude, this actually looks like a great idea!
Thank you!! I appreciate the interest!

Thank you so much!
Is that so? That's good to know - I know next to nothing about Fire Emblem so I'm definitely going to need some ideas for those characters :laugh:
I've actually been thinking of starting up a Discord server for the project where others could help me brainstorm ideas for the characters I get stumped on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom