• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got Planked by a Bayo - Tips?

BLTspirit

Smash Rookie
NNID
BLTspirit
Hello fellow frogs! I went to my third local tournament of about 20 people yesterday. I placed 4th, falling to a bayonetta player in loser's quarter, the set went like this:

Game one was even the whole way through, got an early lead and forced him to approach, last hit, he brought it back.

Game two, stalls me, he gets early lead and I play catch up the entire time trying to force him off ledge with up-b. Get his stock off with one minute left and so I try to approach to make something happen and he takes the game.

Game three, stalls me on ledge the entire time, I realize I do not know how to pressure him and he eats me up.

All games were played on Smashville, he banned FD every time, I could probably use stage advice too.

Thanks!

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Use moves that hit below the ledge easily.
Use projectiles to your advantage. Fully charged shuriken should be enough to hit her below the ledge when she tries to grab it with no invincibility.

Top Bottom