• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gorillaz Battle 3 - Glutonny confirmed !- Stay the night ! - June 29th-30th, 2013 - Nanterre, France

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
hum, I'm not sure about wanting to MM with others chars. Normally I wouldn't mind giving it a go and practicing the match-up but tickets were quite expensive so I'll just play my main in MM and try to make back some of what I paid D:

and ye that means I'm booked. Pocafeiner will book the same flight as me tomorrow morning, he couldn't do it today.

Oh we will also be teaming.

btw our flight back at the end is on monday around 15.20 so we'll need housing for sunday night.

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Jebu keeps saying that we could be housed together with Finland, but I'd like to get a confirmation about if this is possible
Pretty sure this can't be.
Iirc they'll stay at Blubo's, who doesn't have any additional spot. I may be wrong tho.
Also I think your case as been set already. Your host shouldn't be long to manifest.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
To be more precise, Jebu and LzR will be housed at Aurablast's place, and I told Hudet that him and you would be housed at Trek's (Teneban) place. I don't think there'll be enough place to put you guys with Finland. Are you adamant about it ?

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Double-post: Marcbri and Pocafeiner, you'll be housed by SSA. He's very close to my place, and is also housing 2 other french brawlers. You should be able to get some french training ;)
I'll PM you his skype tomorrow.

With this, everybody should have a housing spot. If someone still doesn't have one, let me know ASAP !

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have Aurablast's exact address? I'll try to figure out how to get there on my own but any help would be appreciated.
And aside from that, I might also need someone's telephone number. This could be Leon or someone else who is also going to be at Aurablast's house.
I'd also like to know on behalf of LzR if there are any pets such as cat's or dog's in Aurablast's house. LzR is lethally allergic to them.
And I assume that we can stay over there during Sunday-Monday night as well.

I'm also up for all MMs! 1-2€

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Any german that I'm supposed to house contact me, I still don't know when and where you arrive :O

Top Bottom