• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney (See First Post for Results)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Singles:

1: KA ($132.00)
2: Brandon ($110.00)
3: Kyne ($88.00)
4: ChaosTheory ($66.00)
5: maXXXpower ($44.00)
5: Demised ($44.00)
7: Peter
7: 2D
9: Jy
9: AltF4Warrior
9: Justin Kamikaze
9: Sam
13: Yoko
13: Yameritzu
13: KosukeKGA
13: Abide
17: Joe
17: PXG
17: Chris
17: Vat-Zero
17: Stat
17: Jaxx
17: SA-X
17: Northbound
25: Justice
25: Boomerang
25: Calderon
25: nicknyte
25: SDW
25: Pokey
25: Tree
25: Tai
33: Han
33: Navillus
33: Wrath
33: EoW
33: Jar'd
33: Light
33: Morty
33: Mike Stone
33: Guru
33: Sao
33: Church
33: Dipset

Doubles:

1: Basics ($120.00)
2: Team Oblivion ($72.00)
3: OG Spammo ($48.00)
4: TCB 1
5: Mike N Ike
5: Johnny Five
7: Team ****
7: Rift
9: Church + Navillus
9: Squirrels 4EVA
9: Team Mike
9: Zero Emblem

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
I'll have to ask for that day off, but I'm positive that TCB and I will be there.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Subscribing for great justice!

Also, 3 stock seems better given the SLOWNESS of Brawl.

Anyone agree?

yawg

Smash Rookie
I can't make it to this tourney, but I'm looking for a Tempe smash crew. I moved from chicago in september and haven't found a phx crew yet. I live by ASU and have brawl reserved. email me if you're competitive and interested yawgmoth@sbcglobal.net

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
"Respect your opponent. No yelling at or physically distracting your opponent in anyway. Try start and end matches with a handshake. No personal attacks or smear"

Vat- Zero's rule: " **** your opponent. No Johns, ever. Try to yell to distract your opponent in anyway. Try to start with an egotisticle comment and end matches with a personal attack. Always Bruise the spirit and make sure to smear."

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
did anyone hear that vat- zero is going to this? I heard he has an amazing Vat- Zero Suit Samus

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
LOL Vat-Zero suit Samus. It's seven tiers higher than regular Zero suit Samus, regardless of Zamus already being high along the tier list :D

p.s. I just noticed that my title is Smash Lord lol.

forward

Smash Champion
"Respect your opponent. No yelling at or physically distracting your opponent in anyway. Try start and end matches with a handshake. No personal attacks or smear"

Vat- Zero's rule: " **** your opponent. No Johns, ever. Try to yell to distract your opponent in anyway. Try to start with an egotisticle comment and end matches with a personal attack. Always Bruise the spirit and make sure to smear."
LOLLLLLLLLLLL

CHUK

Smash Ace
This is going to be BRAWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLINNNNNNNNNN'!!!!
I haven't heard ne1 say it yet, so I had to take the f(l)all.

D-Hero

Smash Rookie
Can't wait...! hope I get Olimar and MetaKnight down pack before then, though...

Also, Can the winner get a Cookie that motivates people more...

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would like to make a motion to have this tournament be the first to form a basis for the Brawl Az Power rankings. We should really get that going here again.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Nick's Nyte rule: If it is dark outside to the point where the horizon is not seen and it is dark enough to see Orion's belt, anyone with Knight, Night, Nyte, or Naieght will be at their best game. Futher more there is an equation with it too.

N(x) = -(x)^2 + 12 where x>0 and y>0

My skill decreases as dawn aproaches. As soon as nighttime hits, My skill is at 12 and decreases to 0 at dawn.

Good luck guys :D

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, when y>0? There is no y variable in your function. Besides, you didn't even define what the variables represented. Tisk tisk. :p

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I'm going to take a Melee setup to this tournament and say I forgot it was a Brawl tournament. Then I'd laugh at the idea of a Brawl TOURNAMENT.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Manny doesn't have unlimited space in his pad. We're going to need all the TV's for tournament, so don't expect to a Melee setup while the tournament is going on. Besides, Manny already has a copy of Melee so don't bother bringing one.

Also, really quit it with the Brawl johns. It's just spamming at this point. We get it, you like Melee better. Go ***** in the Brawl forums where people expect every thread to be spam.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
We will have a TV for melee.

I like melee as much as brawl.

Edit: I have three copies of Melee.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
We should do crews too. Crews would be awesome.

It would be so interesting because the dynamics of what characters counterpick others isn't completely known.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I've noticed something... Why is AZ so hostile towards new players? =[

And don't say it's because, "AZ too good"

Top Bottom