• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Stages to Pick as Ness?

Skeletim123

Smash Rookie
I've Started playing Ness in this game and i'm trying to learn good stages to counter pick or stages that are good to avoid

Specs64z

Smash Journeyman
Always ban Castle Siege, if that’s considered tourney legal at your scene. The camera jank on the right side of the stage can really screw up your recovery, and the small size and slope limits your ability to zone with PK fire.

I really like Yoshi’s Island Brawl for Ness. Walls for improved PKT2 recovery, smaller blast zones for earlier back throw and PKT kills, and the tilted edges makes 2 framing with yo-yo even more free than it already was.

Skeletim123

Smash Rookie
Always ban Castle Siege, if that’s considered tourney legal at your scene. The camera jank on the right side of the stage can really screw up your recovery, and the small size and slope limits your ability to zone with PK fire.

I really like Yoshi’s Island Brawl for Ness. Walls for improved PKT2 recovery, smaller blast zones for earlier back throw and PKT kills, and the tilted edges makes 2 framing with yo-yo even more free than it already was.
I also Feel like sharking stages can be good for some PKT2 jank

Top Bottom