• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Secondary For Corrin?

yourfreakyneighbourh

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1993-9192-3110
I am a Corrin main and as of now I secondary Ike and Robin. Does anyone have suggestions for secondaries that cover Corrin's weaknesses better than Ike or Robin? I love Ike and Robin but I would love something new.

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
I know you're new here, but please keep in mind that all questions should be posted in the Q&A thread.

To answer your question, Corrin is a versatile character who can muscle through most matchups. You don't need a secondary, but if you absolutely had to have one, a character who can deal with Diddy Kong is recommended. (ie: Rosalina, Sheik or Cloud)

Last edited:

yourfreakyneighbourh

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1993-9192-3110
I know you're new here, but please keep in mind that all questions should be posted in the Q&A thread.

To answer your question, Corrin is a versatile character who can muscle through most matchups. You don't need a secondary, but if you absolutely had to have one, a character who can deal with Diddy Kong is recommended. (ie: Rosalina, Sheik or Cloud)
Ah, Thanks. I've been here reading for a long time, but I only just started posting. Thanks by the way, will think about it.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur

How mean is diddy against corrin?

D

Deleted member 189823

You should play a good Sheik. I can say, it's easily our hardest MU. Diddy Kong has F-air and...that's kind of most of our issues in that MU. Sheik has F-air and Needles, and that's pretty much anything they need to shut us down. That's the only MU I'd say you'd appreciate having a secondary around, and even so, it should be doable hard -1.

Top Bottom