• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Secondary Choices for Wario

Froggerka

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I know that the Wario boards are pretty dead now, but I was wondering if anyone can give me some secondary advice. Are there any characters that are easy to pick up for a Wario main? I need a character that has a similar playstyle to Wario (but not as similar as Puff) that I can use. This is mostly just so that I can swap out of Wario if I'm in a REALLY bad matchup, but also just to have another character that I can rely on to catch people off guard, being a solo Wario main.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think MK beats almost every character that Wario loses to. But he also has a generally better MU spread, so that's to be expected.

Katzwinkel

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gastlis
3DS FC
3952-7305-2401
Aside from the obligatory "lol cloud" pick, I've seen a lot of people vouch for the Pits and Mario. Can't be much easier to learn than those few.

Froggerka

Smash Cadet
Aside from the obligatory "lol cloud" pick, I've seen a lot of people vouch for the Pits and Mario. Can't be much easier to learn than those few.
I actually happen to have a pocket Mario, but I absolutely cannot pick up Pit in PM. His play style with the arrows doesn't work with how I like to play.

Top Bottom