• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a TV, gamecube, wii (only skin hacked smash), power strips, and Project M. I am prolly gonna need some housing though so uh...Rob? hahaha

<----needs melee double teammate. anyone?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I dunno if Krystadez namesearches but I hope he does and that he comes to this so I can beat him up and steal his dad's mustache.
You could start by spelling my name right :glare: I also namesearch like once a month. Lol.

I'll do my best to come but we'll see what happens. I'll ask my dad. But I might tell him to go shave his mustache off (but he's got a girlfriend right now, that might not be an option ;3)

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
As far as I can tell, its going to be:

Me
Defqon
Skyson
Impp
Flip
DTR
KittyMW
LookingForAlaska

Those are the confirmeds. Everyone else listed is either going and I just don't talk with them enough or they just aren't going.

4% might come and if he is he's trying to bring Drephen. Watch your pockets, MI.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Roller, I need your address ASAP since I am flying out this weekend.

PS: thanks in advance bro

Roller

Smash Legend
Just sent a PM. Let me know if you need anything else. My # is in the OP. If you could get me yours, so I know when you are calling that'd be helpful. Also, I know before you were estimating you'd get in ~8 or so. Is that still the case? just give me an idea so that I know when I'll be able to head over and help Juggle with the setup.

Kail

Smash Lord
Aaaand, let the call outs begin!

Also, L-Cancel get a hold of me via AIM at some point in time. Preferably during a reasonable person hour.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
You could start by spelling my name right :glare: I also namesearch like once a month. Lol.

I'll do my best to come but we'll see what happens. I'll ask my dad. But I might tell him to go shave his mustache off (but he's got a girlfriend right now, that might not be an option ;3)
First off I like to spell it Krystadez so it's like Krystadaaaaaaaaaaaaa gotcha

Second off, NOOOOO anything but that. DDDD:

Tink

Smash Hero
alright, so apprently rob is housing my car of about 4...mayyybe 5, iff cunning decides to go....we only need housing friday night, and are leaving after the tournament. this is all great news and chicago will be tapping that melee scene!

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
What hotel do you guys suggest for this? Cheapest preferably :p
From first post:
If you're going for a hotel, the cheapest one I can recommend is the Red Roof Inn on 3505 South State St. It's right off I-94 and only 10 minutes south of the venue, which is literally on the same street. The Red Roof Inn has rooms going for as low as $50/night.
Dammit hot arms...

Boxxy

Smash Lord
it's k bro, i see the zero suit special from ybm put you and ya boys in salty mode

triple stax ma *****
LMFAO is all I have to say at your ignorant thinking

stay free (though it shouldn't be hard at all for you)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Good **** Pittsburgh, can't wait to play you guys again.

Ohio is also coming strong for this... should be maddddd hype

@ Roller: I fixed the GSS AiB listing.

@ Tink: Alright, I'll plan to house you guys for just Friday night then. This means I can take another small group for Saturday night if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom