• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** German

WassupJB

Smash Lord
melee singles
1: mew2king
2: scorpion
3: ss
4: lucien
5: hugs
5: lucky
7: pewpewu
7: fly amanita
9: connor
9: replicate
9: dr midnight
9: zhu
13: lunin
13: hax
13: darrell
13: silent wolf
17: pockyd
17: s2j
17: macd
17: alex19
17: scar
17: bob$
17: hmw
17: falcomist
25: TAI
25: g$
25: the other sheridan
25: choknater
25: tafokints
25: sheridan
25: D1
25: germ
33: zelgadis
33: bobbysiege
33: phil
33: laudandus
33: bizzarro flame
33: alan
33: tang
33: gishnak
33: boback
33: metalreflectslime
33: hostillity
33: L
33: sfat
33: zelda freak
33: westballz
33: cubaisdeath
BRACKET

melee doubles
1: zhu + m2k
2: alex + scorp
3: hugs + lucky
4: shroomed + rey
5: fly + replicate
5: Scar + Hax
7: ss + tang
7: sfat + connor
9: G$ + Tafokints
9: hmw + s2j
9: phil + justin
9: germ + king
13: macd + alana
13: bob$ + hostility
13: darrell + lucien
BRACKET

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9525

PB&J

Smash Hero
good stuff m2k

scorp dorp- ahh ****..u already know..we will talk

pewpewu- your one step away from destroying the world..i love your marth since the combo vids

D1- DIP!!!

G$- DIP!!!

lucky- too good ..that set vs luicien was so close

lucien- travel more..u got the glow

ss- u already know..isai was watching..good stuff

replicate- congrats son..almost on top ..your fox is looking more fluid..keep it up

hax- step your game up..heavy training when u get back

scar- commentate next time son

everybody else..im impressed

DIP!!!

PS- ZHU- CONGRATS ON TEAMS..SEE U AT APEX IF YOUR GOING

WassupJB

Smash Lord
he's crazy good.

i said to myself "so this is why certain people don't believe in tiers."

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
w00t @ m2K winning.

btw where was this tournament at? EDIT: didn't notice the allisbrawl result thingy.

i heard scorpions mango and such.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I got a bunch of people joking/sarcasm/lying at the Grev X saying who scorpion is and isn't.

It'd be nice to finally get closure on who scorpion is, but since M2k and a bunch of other pros officially said who scorp ISN'T, I'm just going to assume (and spread around) that the best pros in the world keep getting beaten by some random mario player who came out of nowhere.

Consider it done, can't wait for the videos. I'm happy to see M2k on top and Hugs reppin' the Samus.

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
I got a bunch of people joking/sarcasm/lying at the Grev X saying who scorpion is and isn't.

It'd be nice to finally get closure on who scorpion is, but since M2k and a bunch of other pros officially said who scorp ISN'T, I'm just going to assume (and spread around) that the best pros in the world keep getting beaten by some random mario player who came out of nowhere.

Consider it done, can't wait for the videos. I'm happy to see M2k on top and Hugs reppin' the Samus.
pssst.
mango is scorpion
It's dumb they're all hiding the fact too. YAY FOR M2K BEATING MANGO.

-tRiNiTy-

Smash Apprentice
I was really impressed about pewpewu, made it really far.
Good ****, keep it up! =P

Also props to Lucien and Scorp for being the most enjoyable players to watch =P

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ah, thanks for posting this here. I like keeping up on the US smash scene, but I never know what WC is up to since I don't often visit that regional board.

Looking forward to the videos. I definitely want to see more from Scorp, Lucien, PewPewU, and Fly Amanita.

How many entrants were there, btw? Did you guys do pools?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yes, we did pools.

there were 84 entrants total people.

the king made his regional tournament return at this tournament but he did not get to play his pools because he wasn't able to show; of family business got in the way of the tournament.

Goldio

Smash Rookie
Fun tourney. Glad i went. Definitely going to go back up for Don't Go Down There Jeff.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i was mad disappointed with myself here, but i won't lie, i had a great time, and i learned so much in cali.

non cali

mew2king: good stuff on winning. please don't quit. ignore the haters, you still have people who like you :)

hax: get em next time, i guess. stuff happens, but results are blind to everything except who won and who lost.

g-money: funniest person ever. i've never laughed more at cheering/commentary in my life.

silent wolf: omg you're so good. tough bracket, man.

socal

zhu: thanks for taking care of me in socal when others were busy <3 and thanks for looking out for me at this tourney. i sorta feel like i wasted your efforts, but w/e, i'll do it myself next time.

macD: <3 you for driving. your peach is fun to play against

connor: ****. idk what to say lol.

mango: you got me good on the live stream, but apparently dajuan got it worse >__< why didn't you enter? you're so good, and you could've easily made a bunch of money

johnny: *suicide*

joe: good games, man. wait, what? we didn't play? that's new.

scorpion: i'm so jealous of how quickly you learned the game. especially with mario. do you think that you're as good as you are BECAUSE you use mario, and are forced to work harder to outplay your opponent? you just LOOK so uncomfortable at tourneys, too. i never expected you to be so good at smash upon first glance.

norcal

german: good ****

JB: tyvm for hosting this tournament

SFAT: sucks about your bracket. thanks for housing on friday

Sheridan: Thanks for housing on Saturday. Animals is pretty tight.

tafokints: nice seeing you again

pewpewu: nice marth. thanks for answering some of the questions i had about situations. it helped me come to something of an epiphany of what i need to work on.

bob$: same. you give some of the best advice ever, and it helped with how i view the game.

lucien: nice playing you again. BJ's was fun.

alan: GGs. I didn't know you played sheik LOL. I was very confused when you took me to FD.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
lucien and ss recently played at BIO 4.
winners finals lucien 3-1'd jeff
grand jeff 3-2's lucien
second grand finals set lucien 3-1'd jeff.

at gsg
winners quarters lucien 2-1'd jeff
losers semis jeff 3-1'd lucien.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
m2k used sheik. and i didn't get to see a lot of scorp's matches. i saw day 1 where m2k couldn't take matches off him in friendlies (fuuck what anyone says, m2k was trying. m2k was using sheik against a mario and was getting solidly beat). then day 2 when he beat jeff in losers finals then lost to m2k in winners and grand.

so from what i saw he went all mario.

D1

Banned via Administration
1: mew2king-I miss seeing you **** the EC, come back bro! It was fun watchin u and Mango do friendlies!

2: scorpion-definitely mad legit, you almost had first. Mango was cheerin for ya the whole time dude!

3: ss-Dude you're too smooth w/ CF, and LOL @ us randomly talkin about Brawl after the second day of the tourney (how you didn't learn the Diddy matchup in Brawl.)

4: lucien-Yoooo goood placing dude, we need to talk Sheik strats and fast! I have some questions!

5: hugs-You're hella consistent at placing high HugS, gosh darnit golly gee willickers, keep doing what you're doing. Just be wary of the shielded fsmashes, they got ya killed mad times against Scorp a Dorp.

5: lucky-I love your fastfallers, CF/Falco/Fox they're too fun to watch. You're such a chill guy too, hope to see ya again!!!!!

7: pewpewu-Dude your Marth, is legit. 16 years old?!! Whaaat?

7: fly amanita-Such a **** ICz main, goooood'AMNNNN!

9: connor-youuuu soooo good, wtf hella technical as well. We gotta get more friiendlies.

9: replicate-Dude after this past weekend I became a big fan of your Fox, we gotta talk strats sometime, I remember you sharing w/ me I was too aggro at times in teams...I never have a problem taking advice from friends.

9: dr midnight-Shrooooomed, you're hecka chill as can be man. Hope to see ya in the future sometime, I wanna get some friendlies in the future. Thanks for the Doc exp!

9: zhu-Dude we barely got to talk, but you're hella good regardless. GGz in teams
double Fox *****.
13: lunin-LOL I thought you were Jeff's twin for years LMAO

13: hax-Beast Coast will do better next time, you're still mad **** ma d00.

13: darrell-Potential best Samus in the making? I'm feelin ur style ma d00. Keep it up!

13: silent wolf-Watchin u play live, is like witniessing a tech skill video live. You're mad good dude!

17: pockyd-Thx for lettin us stay at ur place! You're mad chill even tho sometimes you get me mad on the boards LOLOL.

17: s2j-Dude!!! Fun friendlies mang! You're really cool as well!

17: macd-We didnt' get to talk much, but sry for being loud in ur match vs. Hax, my EC bias started rearing its ugly head. You're still chill as hell regardless.

17: alex19-Hey dude, I never knew the guy I played in teams friendlies in the morning w/ SHeridan was Alex19, you're hella good dude! Good stuff in teams!

17: scar-Thanks for like an amazing weekend at your place man, the ride, the laughs, the beers, the everything...was pre-good! ~LALALALALA~

17: bob$-Dudeeeeee why are you so chill?! Definitely one of my favorite smashers on the WC as well, I never have a dull moment playing friendlies w/ ya....thanks for the propz as well much appreciated!

17: hmw-Ma d00! If it wasn't for your hype video, and you housing me I woulda probably never have came to Cali. I appreciate the housing, the mini tour of the area (LOL homeless pass), the ride from and to the airport, the countless friendlies, introducing me to mad WC talent at your place and so on....maaaaan I can't wait till you visit the EC again. I gotta make sure I return the favor 10-fold ma d00!

17: falcomist-Justinnnnnnn you my friend are hella chill as well, and hella good...goood'aaaaaamn!!!!! GGz in friendlies and whatnot, always good to see ol' players still playin.
25: TAI-Finally great to mee the man behind the name, it was nice seein ya ma d00!

25: g$-We tied for 25 WOOP WOOP! Glad we reached back home safe!

25: the other sheridan-Wait there's another Sheridian? BLASHPHEMEYYYYYYYY!

25: choknater-I remember you from years back! Glad to see you ain't quit! MELEE ALLDAY!

25: tafokints-I won't lie I was salty when ya put me in losers, but you did make a legit comeback and I respect it! Ggz ma d00! It was great meetin ya, and you're a really cool guy!

25: sheridan-Thanks much for teaming w/ me! We got hella close to making it out, but our pools were hecka stacked. Good stuff anyways. I love your Jiggz WOW!

25: D1-There's always room for improvement, never think about repping your region to the full...just play your A game and never care about pride. Good stuff otherwise.

25: germ-Your Link is ****! Why the eff did M2K decide to CG you, but not other Sheiks? (Cuz he realized you were a threat.)

33: zelgadis-We barely said hi, I tried to say hi downstairs in Fuddruckers when I was hangin w/ Gishnack and Scar, but you walked by : (.

33: bobbysiege-You sir are mad cool...we became best friends in mere seconds haha! You're chill as can be, I wish we coulda played friendlies.

33: phil-Dude you are the epitome of the word homie. Thanks for the movie tix, the laughs, the practice, and hella best moments where we breakout in siong. You're another brother just like my homie HMW.

33: laudandus-Um...hmm?

33: bizzarro flame-Heyyy I wish we did more friendlies dude, I felt sad that we got cut off short cuz SS stole my turn : (.

33: alan-Dude your Peach in Giant Melee is **** LOL. Btw you're mad/hella chill as well dude. IT was great meetin ya too!

33: tang-Haha I finally get to meet the best player in the world. We almost did a moneymatch sidebet on Hax vs SS, but then I renigged...I felt like such a punk LOL.

33: gishnak-Duuuuuuude you'reanother super homie that met in Cali. You're definitely like uber chill to the point where I can see myself hanigin w/ ya and havin fun even w/ a GameCube/Wii in the vicinity. You're hella chill.

33: boback-Yoooo friendlies were mad fun dude. Ggz, and thanks for all the propz! I miss seeing sidefx vids...bring 'em back!

33: metalreflectslime-arf? I don't remember theeee.

33: hostillity-ggz in teams!

33: L-never met youuuuz

33: sfat-ggz in dubz pools and singles brah. You're helllaaaaaaa fast wtf, its so scary.

33: zelda freak-I never met ya, but HMW toldme you were pretty ****.

33: westballz-Western Union?

33: cubaisdeath-oh yeah it was good meetin ya too dude!

CALI I MISS YOU <3

I wanna come back soon and get some more WC training. You guys are hecka good (Shroomed impression)

JB YOU ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I wanna visit SoCal next time!

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
SS vs. Lucien

I've been wondering how Lucien vs SS would go...looks like they split sets. Gotta see how SS pulled that off as Falcon.
When SS doesn't ban stages, Lucien > SS. When SS does ban stages, SS > Lucien. Good thing Isai was there to tell SS to ban FoD (actually I think SS banned FoD on his own). :laugh:

EDIT: Isai wasn't present with SS with Lucien though. They played too few tournament sets against each other to make a deduction. I'm just saying what I noticed. I could be wrong though. :confused:

Top Bottom