• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Pichu Players to Watch?

Glerma

Smash Cadet
I originally got into Pichu because of watching Void and have watched a lot of his stuff, I was just wondering if there were any other top tier players outside of void that the community would recommend watching, either just in tournaments or if they have their own youtube channel/twitch stream. I just started getting into competitive smash like a month or 2 ago, so I do not have much knowledge of players and their mains.

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but also not sure of where would be better :p

Thanks in advance!

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
If you want more of the tech-side, I suggest checking out Captain L's youtube channel. He goes over stuff like lightning loops, tech chases from Ftilt, ledge traps, etc...

Top Bottom