• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Kirby Stages Discussion

SoapBar

Smash Cadet
I need help knowing what stages are good for Kirby. I know dreamland is probably Kirby's best stage because of the top platform and low ceiling is good for up throw kills. I just don't know about other stages.

quickbeam2

Smash Rookie
duck hunt depends on the character your fighting. the tree is great for early K.O.s but giving some characters than much space to run around on isn't a great idea. it also limits the amount of gimps you can get

Nickname87

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nickname8877
I always enjoyed battlefield because we can get onto the side platforms with one jump and the middle platform is good for up throw

Joe Shmo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ferris123
Town and city is good. Low ceiling plus the platforms= early upthrow kills. Close side blastzones makes bair kill way earlier. I also feel that the platforms extend his edgeguarding and mixup options

TimG57867

Smash Ace
Anyone have Umbra Clock Tower data?
From what I've heard, its blast zones are about Battlefield size and the platform layouts are completely randomized. Might be a good stage to try and take characters like :4metaknight: and :4dk:that cheese you off the top.

Smashkid13

Smash Rookie
NNID
Smashkid13
3DS FC
1048-8588-0076
I need help knowing what stages are good for Kirby. I know dreamland is probably Kirby's best stage because of the top platform and low ceiling is good for up throw kills. I just don't know about other stages.
Duck Hunt is a good stage for some match ups because the tree is so high so you can get an easy up throw kill.

D

Deleted member

I might be bumping really hard here, but as a Kirby player Battlefield and Smashville have good blastzones and early up throw kills off the top platforms.

Top Bottom