• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good crew names?

ewItsBoo

Smash Cadet
3 of my friends and I have decided to start a crew, and we can't think of any names for our crew, we have a Link player, a semi-troll Villager player, a DDD player, and myself, a Pikachu/Roy player. Any suggestions for the names?

D

Deleted member 269706

Go with something rather generic, if you get big it'll catch on. Kind of like Mango's name: super generic, but everyone knows who he is. If he never got big, no one would have really cared that he had taken that name.

Zeepington

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeeper
"Uncle Phil's Extravaganzeous Team of Smashing Gentlemen Composed of Heroes, a Child, a Penguin and a Rat" or something similar

Or if you all live in the same state/country, just do a pun with it.
My Counter-Strike team is composed of people from Eastern Canada, so we called it Nova Scopia. Get it? :^)

Last edited:
Top Bottom