• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gone to find Friends: Yoshi Thread Locator

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The Yoshi Boards Thread Locator

With more Comical lines than actual information!​

General Info And Guides

Yoshi Tech Showoff Video
We're making breakfast... the old fashion way!

How To Hatch A Healthy Yoshi
Our favorite bearded Shark teaches Dragons how to eat mortals. Come in here to understand why Yoshi doesn't use his hands.

Yoshi Frame Data Thread
Find out how many years it takes to put up our Shield and how bad our dash grab is!

Yoshi's Pummel Info
We're slowly learning how to chew our Food...

Projectile Defense
Lurk in the Shadows... Train your Nose to cancel out Knifes and use your Tail for destroying Bullets and Explosives!

Yoshi Archives
Dig up old fossils Or just lurk our Archives for Locked threads with Hours of Humor!

Yoshi Moveset Summaries
Here we have our most Oldest and Intelligent Reptiles focus on our Moves.

Videos, Tournaments, & Match-Up Threads

Yoshi Video Thread
Come here to Watch Everyones favorite Dino in Singles, Doubles, Combo Videos, And Educational Videos of our Insane Techniques!

Yoshi Tournament Results
Dragons live alone in caves for a reason... Post your Singles results here.

Yoshi Matchup Thread
Find out just how badly Yoshi ***** the entire cast with 4 simple moves.

BBR Match-Up Sweets Thread
The Not-So-Exact ratios of Who Rides on Who...

Yoshi Science Lab

The Rainbow Base - (Yoshi's Hitbox Repository)
We're blowing up bubbles in here, And YOU Gotta Help Us!

Aperture Science: Yoshi Testing/Research/Discovery
Here we have Our finest Lab rats doing constant work finding new Things about Yoshi.

Top 5 Yoshishttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296949
Find out who's the Most Successful Yoshi in A thread that never gets an update.

Yoshi Stage Discussion
Stuck in Space trying to figure out the next destination our nose will lead us too...

Interactions

Yoshi General Discussion
This isn't No Facebook, but it's better since we Have Green Eggs and Spam!

Yoshi Tournament Hype Threadhttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302283
Get your Foam Fingers and Soda hats, It's time to Cheer!

Yoshi Interview Thread
"Well, I first started out in a White and Green Egg!"

Yoshi Locator Thread
Who needs Google Maps when we have a thread that pinpoints the exact Location of our Scaly Brethrens!

We also have A Skype Chat! Just Ask One of Us to invite you into our Humble chat.

If you have any suggestions for additions to this list, Post it!

Nordal

Smash Lord
Your avi scares me.

Anyway those moveset summaries were done ages ago. It would probably be best to rediscuss given the changed metagame. I'd contribute if I still used Yoshi at all lol.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I wouldn't mind redoing the moveset discussions. it'll give us a more in-depth discussion since people are trying to be slightly more techy.

Also hades barely talks in the chat (until recently since he finished school and can't do anything with his wack *** computer) or here. I'll add people as long as they notify me who they are. I don't add randoms.

Lastly, there's some different methods I'm going to present to stage and character discussion so that people can look deeper into the matchups and understand everything on a mental level.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Or i can add you, or any of the Yoshis in the skype chat really. Its not exactly an exclusive thing. Also get rid of that relic the throw combo guide lmao. It's not even close to accurate.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you guys periodically send me little bits of things to do, like a write up for just a few moves or something every so often, like celes did with the yoshi research, ill do it, I just tend to put off big assignments, so small bits at a time shouldnt intimidate me lol

AND ILL READ THE MESSAGES THIS TIME!!!

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
If you guys periodically send me little bits of things to do, like a write up for just a few moves or something every so often, like celes did with the yoshi research, ill do it, I just tend to put off big assignments, so small bits at a time shouldnt intimidate me lol

AND ILL READ THE MESSAGES THIS TIME!!!
Speaking of big assignments what happened to your R.O.B writeup

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You've got the ok from me for this (though I'm not your mod anymore), but knock yourself out.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Celes: I still have that somewhere on my old home comp. If I can find a way to get access to that file then finish off the last 2 or so paragraphs it needs, I will post it. Problem is, I kinda moved out and my parents have a password on that thing...

Top Bottom