• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HqUkqiuuXOcA035vpuoU8lnzlMJPKMPM5y9C3PZ4rq8/edit?usp=sharing

The document is now up to 18 pages. I think I will still add more since I feel in some areas I need to go more in depth. Remember, this can be a community project as you can add suggestions to the document easily and I can accept them! I specifically would like to add more images but I don't know what so if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. If anyone wants to proof read that would be extremely useful too!

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HqUkqiuuXOcA035vpuoU8lnzlMJPKMPM5y9C3PZ4rq8/edit?usp=sharing

The document is now up to 18 pages. I think I will still add more since I feel in some areas I need to go more in depth. Remember, this can be a community project as you can add suggestions to the document easily and I can accept them! I specifically would like to add more images but I don't know what so if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. If anyone wants to proof read that would be extremely useful too!
I’m still blown away about the whole Chrom thing. Haha!

Very good! I would still add the idea of Adult Isaac being a possible candidate for a lot of good reasons, but that’s just me. :p

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
I’m still blown away about the whole Chrom thing. Haha!

Very good! I would still add the idea of Adult Isaac being a possible candidate for a lot of good reasons, but that’s just me. :p
Keep forgetting to add that lol even though I see it as unlikely but anything goes.

Germaniac

Smash Rookie
You're not mentioning that Golden Sun got new stuffs in everything but Playable Characters, Stages, and Musics, which are exactly what the DLCs are made of?

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
Dare I say that Isaac is currently the most overall wanted character who wields a sword?

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
Hello there guys ! Hope you're doing great and enjoying the game ! I'm almost done 100% completing the game, just a few spirits away so all there is left is my regrets Isaac and a golden sun stage are not in ...

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
I went over to holiday matsuri in Orlando Florida today guys. I had a grand time and met several golden sun fans who loved my costume! It was great to see many passionate fans and rally others for our movement. I even met a hot d.va cosplayer so that was a nice bonus at the end of the day. ;)

Last edited:

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
I went over to holiday matsuri in Orlando Florida today guys. I had a grand time and met several golden sun fans who loved my costume! It was great to see many passionate fans and rally others for our movement. I even met a hot d.va cosplayer so that was a nice bonus at the end of the day. ;)View attachment 183023View attachment 183025
You sir.... are gonna go places. More places than most of us anyway lol.

Seriously tho. Where do you get that Djinn? I want.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I'm now wondering if I should prep something Golden Sun-related for my annual trip to PAX East this March. Never been interested in cosplay, but there's gotta be something small I could do...

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
I'm now wondering if I should prep something Golden Sun-related for my annual trip to PAX East this March. Never been interested in cosplay, but there's gotta be something small I could do...
Make your own GS merch like a shirt or a hat or whatever. I made bumper stickers, a hoodie, t-shirt, and a pop-socket with the Golden Sun symbol.
D6F27946-A7DF-4D2B-B314-E77025A79965.jpeg

Here’s the back of my hoodie I used for the Midnight Release Tournament for example.

Chiptheblewcat

Smash Rookie

This is a very nice document although your whole point with Chrom kind of falls flat because that's not default Chrom.. that's black Chrom according to the image picked, if you look at the alts default Chrom wears blue and has a silver emblem on his silver bands. Black Chrom however wears black and has a copper emblem. I don't know what Matthew's spirit battle is in the final game because I admittedly forgot it.

Either way Chrom is still a very peculiar choice and the battle itself is very odd.

Last edited:

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Maybe somebody could start a GS march shop (if that's not already a thing that somebody has done). I know I'd be interested in some.

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
I just don't understand why Nintendo constantly and consistently seems to overlook most of it's late N64-Gamecube-Game Boy Advance-early Wii era franchises.

Many of which sold well at their prime.

Golden Sun. Sin and Punishment. Chibi-Robo. Advance Wars. Starfy and F-Zero too, I guess.

This goes for smash representation also...

Golden Sun should honestly have Isaac+stage already, S&P and Chibi-Robo should really have more in smash than their mii costume and a spirit or two each, Starfy is barely acknowledged, and I really don't see how an Advance Wars battlefield hasn't made it in as a stage yet.

Do Nintendo and Sakurai only really care about NES, SNES, and super recent games or something?

tbuster766

Smash Journeyman
I just don't understand why Nintendo constantly and consistently seems to overlook most of it's late N64-Gamecube-Game Boy Advance-early Wii era franchises.

Golden Sun. Sin and Punishment. Chibi-Robo. Advance Wars. Starfy and F-Zero too, I guess.

Golden Sun should honestly have Isaac+stage already, S&P and Chibi-Robo should really have more in smash than their mii costume and a spirit or two each, Starfy is barely acknowledged, and I really don't see how an Advance Wars battlefield hasn't made it in as a stage yet.

Do Nintendo and Sakurai only really care about NES, SNES, and super recent games or something?
I think that Nintendo of Japan is just stubborn on that front with series like F-Zero. I vaguely remember reading up about how Miyamoto said that he acknowledged the demand for more F-Zero games and said something about the next F-Zero game having to be on a system that can support its various mechanics. We been through the Wii U and then the switch and we get nothing. What we get instead are mario kart games in the meantime.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Seriously though, the problem with all those series are sales. Except Starfy, no idea why that one stopped. Other than that, all those series experienced diminished sales and were put on ice. Some pretty unjustly (like GS, which only had one lacklustre entry - but has to compete with very safe Mario sports titles as which Nintendo sees as a better investment), some moreso (S&P, which bombed like hell on its last outing, or Chibi-Robo which tbf has had chance after chance). Ideally even the smallest fanbases could be catered to, but Nintendo isn't going to stop being a business any time soon. Which means returning to any of those series, while possible, could also prove a financial liability.

I do think F-Zero will return one day. I think AW will as well when IS figures out how to have the COs hook up.

But as far as Smash goes, pretty clear the priority is on what's happened of late. Or thirty years ago, which I think is simply because the 80s is to Sakurai what the late 90s-early-00s are to us.

I think that Nintendo of Japan is just stubborn on that front with series like F-Zero. I vaguely remember reading up about how Miyamoto said that he acknowledged the demand for more F-Zero games and said something about the next F-Zero game having to be on a system that can support its various mechanics. We been through the Wii U and then the switch and we get nothing. What we get instead are mario kart games in the meantime.
I don't think Nintendo has confidence in F-Zero to perform well if they just take GX and update the formula. Which, incidentally, would be awesome. That's why they want to implement some dumb new gimmick to act as a hook, luring in a wider audience. Which in turn is why they haven't made a new one, presumably because they've yet to come up with something.

Though I think eventually they'll lend it off to a contracted dev. I mean Criterion almost did something with it.

Last edited:

SPEN18

Smash Champion
One frustrating thing about these series going dormant due to sales is the fact that very few of them were actually lackluster games. All the Advance Wars games were reviewed pretty well, for example. Dark Dawn was not as well-received as the first two, but it was by no means a bad game. Same deal with S&P2. Most of these games are really good games but they suffered from a combination of poor marketing and competition from other IPs that were considered more profitable. Now we're caught in this circle where series like these are given lower priority, less funding, less advertisement, and less representation in Smash; as a result, they don't sell as well and Nintendo won't try to fix the mistake in later installments.

But there are a few potential openings. In the case of Golden Sun, we've drawn the comparison with Xenoblade and Fire Emblem a number of times; the latter two had their failures (and the installments that failed were pretty costly undertakings) but were given more chances. Golden Sun also could be done with significantly less budget than, say, a Xenoblade game, and they could also take a safe route by doing remakes, so there's ways to protect yourself from a game that bombs. Advance Wars is also pretty puzzling because to my knowledge we haven't gotten a proper explanation for the series' dormancy aside from bad PR excuses like "we didn't know how to put in waifus." An Advance Wars game could maybe even use parts of a Fire Emblem engine to make it cheaper. Fire Emblem's recent success shows that people are still hungry for turn-based strategy, so I don't know what's holding them back. With S&P, Star Fox hasn't been doing too well recently and they don't seem to know what to do with the story, especially given that Star Fox Zero didn't even attempt to clean up the mess that was SF: Command's nine possible endings (I did enjoy Command fwiw). Rail shooters in general are probably past their prime, so there's another obstacle for S&P, but Sakurai himself managed to work in similar mechanics into Kid Icarus, so with a bit of innovation I don't think that's an excuse. I said the other day in Rate Their Chances that S&P probably has more potential than Star Fox at this point, or at least close to it. Smash is probably the main reason Star Fox has any legs at all right now; there was a 10 year gap between Command and Zero, with only the 64 remake in between, so there's an argument that Star Fox Zero wouldn't have even happened unless they thought the notoriety of characters like Fox and Falco could carry the game's sales. Saki appearing in Smash and wowing everybody with his unique weapon and
Ruffian transformation as a Final Smash
would probably put S&P enough on the map for a new game. But alas...it's only in dreams for now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hello everyone! I came over from the Geno (and Ninten) threads, and I support Isaac for Smash, even if he is an assist :) Hopefully he can be promoted to a playable character

Last edited by a moderator:

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Anybody know if you can get at least a second set of all the GS spirits (besides Isaac)? I want to summon Isaac, but I don’t want to lose Garet, Ivan and Mia. Beating WoL is still taking time, so I won’t be seeing Isaac soon.

Last edited:

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
You can find them on the Spirit Board, SonicLink125 SonicLink125 . If you have extra board items, you can try shuffling out all of them while searching for your stragglers.

Hydewell

Smash Apprentice
One frustrating thing about these series going dormant due to sales is the fact that very few of them were actually lackluster games. All the Advance Wars games were reviewed pretty well, for example. Dark Dawn was not as well-received as the first two, but it was by no means a bad game. Same deal with S&P2. Most of these games are really good games but they suffered from a combination of poor marketing and competition from other IPs that were considered more profitable. Now we're caught in this circle where series like these are given lower priority, less funding, less advertisement, and less representation in Smash; as a result, they don't sell as well and Nintendo won't try to fix the mistake in later installments.
Also I want to add three important factors: the piracy really affected their sales (their last games were when the piracy was heavily established in DS and Wii), these franchises are done by "second parties" (I'm sure if some of these franchise were done by Nintendo itself, we would have a new entry at least) and the last game of GS and S&P were launched when their respectively consoles were basically finished with 6 and 4 years in the market.

But there are a few potential openings. In the case of Golden Sun, we've drawn the comparison with Xenoblade and Fire Emblem a number of times; the latter two had their failures (and the installments that failed were pretty costly undertakings) but were given more chances. Golden Sun also could be done with significantly less budget than, say, a Xenoblade game, and they could also take a safe route by doing remakes, so there's ways to protect yourself from a game that bombs. Advance Wars is also pretty puzzling because to my knowledge we haven't gotten a proper explanation for the series' dormancy aside from bad PR excuses like "we didn't know how to put in waifus." An Advance Wars game could maybe even use parts of a Fire Emblem engine to make it cheaper. Fire Emblem's recent success shows that people are still hungry for turn-based strategy, so I don't know what's holding them back. With S&P, Star Fox hasn't been doing too well recently and they don't seem to know what to do with the story, especially given that Star Fox Zero didn't even attempt to clean up the mess that was SF: Command's nine possible endings (I did enjoy Command fwiw). Rail shooters in general are probably past their prime, so there's another obstacle for S&P, but Sakurai himself managed to work in similar mechanics into Kid Icarus, so with a bit of innovation I don't think that's an excuse. I said the other day in Rate Their Chances that S&P probably has more potential than Star Fox at this point, or at least close to it. Smash is probably the main reason Star Fox has any legs at all right now; there was a 10 year gap between Command and Zero, with only the 64 remake in between, so there's an argument that Star Fox Zero wouldn't have even happened unless they thought the notoriety of characters like Fox and Falco could carry the game's sales.
I'm sure Wars will return in some way. Maybe IS will change completely the gameplay to be more similar to Codename Steam, but at least the media have asked them directly what will do with the franchise, so at least they have direct feedback, even if they gave a standard answer.
Golden Sun maybe can return (and the popularity and the outrage of excluding Isaac as a newcomer could probably help) but we won't see a new entry until Camelot do the inevitable Mario Golf game. The cons for their revival are the typical ones. IIRC, a RPG cost a lot of money and Camelot should contract some employees, make a new engine and program the system battle, etc. The best way to do it would be an alliance with Monolith (even if it's the guys who did the Project X Zone, or the Kyoto studio who wanted to do their own games ), but the budget would be too big.
At least we know Camelot is still interested to do RPG games, even if it was a random comment in a tiny expo lol (and they were refering to Breath of Fire).
On the other hand, S&P... With Treasure having financial troubles and being a tiny studio... Maybe if the last ports sell well and Nintendo is aware of the numbers it could greenlight a new entry or a remake. Sadly, a KIU style game won't happen because it costed a lot of money, and I really doubt Nintendo wanted to invest a similar budget.

Last edited:

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
I did a friendlier tourney last night but once again i got beat badly by a Pikachu player with a throw combo that ended in a meteor combo offstage and heavyweights like bowser give me much trouble as I lost to one in losers. Do you guys know any real sources where I can improve as a player and learn these matchups? Until then, I don’t think I’ll get any top 8 placing a for awhile unfortunately. I really am getting discouraged.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I did a friendlier tourney last night but once again i got beat badly by a Pikachu player with a throw combo that ended in a meteor combo offstage and heavyweights like bowser give me much trouble as I lost to one in losers. Do you guys know any real sources where I can improve as a player and learn these matchups? Until then, I don’t think I’ll get any top 8 placing a for awhile unfortunately. I really am getting discouraged.
There's nothing wrong with failure if you can learn from it. Failing forward and all that.

The worst method for improvement is giving up.

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Also I want to add three important factors: the piracy really affected their sales (their last games were when the piracy was heavily established in DS and Wii), these franchises are done by "second parties" (I'm sure if some of these franchise were done by Nintendo itself, we would have a new entry at least) and the last game of GS and S&P were launched when their respectively consoles were basically finished with 6 and 4 years in the market.
The thing about the piracy is that it's hard to measure exactly how much they lost due to it. I'm sure it was a factor, though.

And yeah, games developed by Nintendo themselves often get special treatment. But Fire Emblem is also done by IS, DKC has been done by Rare and Retro, and Pokémon is done by Game Freak. So if the series is profitable I don't think it should matter too much; if they think it will benefit them, Nintendo will invest in and publish a project. At the same time, though, Camelot and Treasure are pretty small companies.

Overall, I agree that all these things are factors, though.

On the other hand, S&P... With Treasure having financial troubles and being a tiny studio... Maybe if the last ports sell well and Nintendo is aware of the numbers it could greenlight a new entry or a remake. Sadly, a KIU style game won't happen because it costed a lot of money, and I really doubt Nintendo wanted to invest a similar budget.
Yeah that's actually one of the biggest obstacles for S&P. I don't know the current situation with Treasure, but they'd likely need some help to make a big enough game. And it doesn't have to be exactly like Kid Icarus; the point mainly arose to show that there's innovative ways to still have on-rails shooting and not bomb the sales. Perhaps some of the stuff S&P has already done already kind of helps with that; for example, they could implement a few more of the side-scrolling-type sections to give some new looks for players. I mentioned in RTC that S&P could give more difficulty options to appeal to a wider range of players (but still keep the insane difficulty it's know for in the hard modes). But yes, funds are a huge issue for all three of these series.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yeah that's actually one of the biggest obstacles for S&P. I don't know the current situation with Treasure, but they'd likely need some help to make a big enough game. And it doesn't have to be exactly like Kid Icarus; the point mainly arose to show that there's innovative ways to still have on-rails shooting and not bomb the sales. Perhaps some of the stuff S&P has already done already kind of helps with that; for example, they could implement a few more of the side-scrolling-type sections to give some new looks for players. I mentioned in RTC that S&P could give more difficulty options to appeal to a wider range of players (but still keep the insane difficulty it's know for in the hard modes). But yes, funds are a huge issue for all three of these series.
If anything, I'd expect Treasure to keep porting some more of their old stuff (Radiant Silvergun being first in line, hopefully), so I'm not really seeing anything new and groundbreaking from them any time soon.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I think AW will as well when IS figures out how to have the COs hook up.
They already have several pairings on the table — Andy x Sonja, Sami x Eagle, Jake x Sasha, Will x Isabella... (No, I am not talking about the dog, you freaking sickos, she's from Animal Crossing...)

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
It happens, man. Who are you using mostly? You can look up videos on how to use “said character” to get better. Learn how to tech, use combos and whatnot. I just found out about this: “Landing Lag”
https://youtu.be/JhqiJP8TiSk
It shows one of the reasons why Ultimate feels different from Smash 4.

Don’t give up, man! In Golden Sun, Isaac also failed a lot during his quest. Failing to stop the igniting lighthouse, save Babi’s life, beat Poseidon and enter Lemuria, and much more. But he still kept going. Losing these matches can be a good thing as long as you learn from them and what you can do to improve your game. But the most important thing of all is to have fun. There’s a reason why so many other fanbases like us. We are “chill” but persistent. Realist/pessimistic but hopeful. We don’t expect anything, but that doesn’t mean we won’t go without a fight.

You are doing something great by going to these tournaments and showing off Golden Sun/Isaac. That right there is a huge win in my book. Regardless where you place in the Tournament. As long as you keep exposing this beloved series, we’re one step closer to our goal: Bringing Golden Sun back! Also spark more interest in getting Isaac in the Smash roster, regardless of his odds.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
They already have several pairings on the table — Andy x Sonja, Sami x Eagle, Jake x Sasha, Will x Isabella... (No, I am not talking about the dog, you freaking sickos, she's from Animal Crossing...)
To be fair, she's humanoid. If anyone pairs anybody with Duck Hunt, that I would take severe issue with.

That being said, I do hope any potential pairing mechanic can be used to complement the series, without doing it at the expense of storytelling quality like in FE's case.

SPEN18

Smash Champion
That being said, I do hope any potential pairing mechanic can be used to complement the series, without doing it at the expense of storytelling quality like in FE's case.
Yeah in FE5 the pairing mechanic was central to the gameplay and story. In Awakening, they knew that it might be the last FE game and so they tried to take all their best ideas from throughout the series, kind of as a love letter to all the work they'd done over the years. And I think to a large degree that approach worked, so even if the pairing mechanic didn't fit as well into Awakening, it was part of a larger picture and it at least was relevant to the story. In Fates, though, it was just plain forced without any need for it. I'm still hoping that Three Houses is a return to form with the storytelling.

D

Deleted member

Considering I don't have the technical means to examine the models of each asset, I just kept failing the spirit battle to see how much of Isaac they animated for the game based upon grabbing him numerous times and swinging him around to see what would happen with various characters. Turns out if you use the Mr. Game & Watch Ball juggle on a manipulated Assist Trophy, the AT KO icon will be used.

D

Deleted member

With Golden Sun trademarked, there might be a new Golden Sun game coming to the Switch next year. Along with Nintendo now being aware of Isaac's popularity and not expecting the backslash of him being an assist again, Isaac is REALLY likely for a wave 2 of DLC or a future Smash game. I'm not sure about wave 1, but I think he is very likely the next chance characters can be added to a Smash game, whether a wave 2 or a future Smash game

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Considering I don't have the technical means to examine the models of each asset, I just kept failing the spirit battle to see how much of Isaac they animated for the game based upon grabbing him numerous times and swinging him around to see what would happen with various characters. Turns out if you use the Mr. Game & Watch Ball juggle on a manipulated Assist Trophy, the AT KO icon will be used.
You can also make him spawn directly in training mode; there's a way to force the AT to be the one you want, which will let you play around with Isaac as much as you want. I did it for a bit.

backslash
"BACKSLASH!" - Shulk

D

Deleted member

Btw, what is Isaac's spirit battle?

I assume it is Isaac being equipped to a Mii swordfighter in an Isaac outfit

You can also make him spawn directly in training mode; there's a way to force the AT to be the one you want, which will let you play around with Isaac as much as you want. I did it for a bit.

"BACKSLASH!" - Shulk
/

^ This is Shulk's favorite key on the keyboard

D

Deleted member

\
I forgot to mention that I would also pause and examine how the character would look when you take the character and put them in holds and stuff whenever you wanna take screenshots. You can't really do that in Training Mode, which really eats since that's how I was able to figure out all the ATs that had the character traits for potential combat.

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
Okay guys thanks for all that encouragement earlier. I certainly am going to keep at it and just focus on my improvement as a player and not on my placings too much. I will keep up my Isaac tourney quest and am looking to see what we can do to support Camelot towards making another golden sun. What matters is we dont disappear like we did after smash 4. We need to keep on supporting!

D

Deleted member

Maybe they showed Isaac and Waluigi as assist trophies so they can reveal the Camelot bros in the same trailer

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
Here from the Skull Kid thread to bring up something I was thinking about...

Used Isaac Mii a couple of times online just now. Hope to see more of him as more people unlock his costume!
Honestly, given that K Rool, Inkling, and Isabelle were Mii Costumes and are now playable, I feel that both Isaac and Skull Kid will follow suit with that. Hopefully as DLC for this game.

By the time the Fighter Pass is done in late 2019/early 2020, there will be about 25 open character IDs in the game. Plenty of space to add more characters, especially if they want Ultimate to be truly Ultimate and last. If they do additional DLC, and I feel like they'd be foolish not to, upgrading Assists/Costumes like Isaac and Skull Kid would be a good bet. There's already some moveset stuff in their Assist Trophies, and some Assist Trophies can't be summoned under certain conditions—the Moon in Great Bay being one example. It wouldn't be too hard to patch it so the Assists for Isaac, Skull Kid, and whoever else is upgraded don't appear when their playable version is in battle. :)

Last edited:

Icana

Smash Apprentice
Wow, so yeah, today I discovered where N3ON N3ON 's avatar came from and that game was pretty amazing (if a tad short and easy) from its visuals to the splendid soundtrack. The game's called 'Gris' and it came out on Switch (and PC) a couple days ago. I just discovered it, bought it, and finished it all within the last ten hours. Then I came on here, saw N3on's post above, and suddenly I know where that avatar came from. lol Loved the game. Still feeling aftershocks from it.

Anyway, I've still yet to unlock Isaac's wig in Smash. Got the armor recently from the shop. Need the wig now. Personally, I'm finding World of Light to be boring. I've put a couple hours into it, but now I've just been playing online and doing classic mode.

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Anyway, I've still yet to unlock Isaac's wig in Smash. Got the armor recently from the shop. Need the wig now. Personally, I'm finding World of Light to be boring. I've put a couple hours into it, but now I've just been playing online and doing classic mode.
I actually haven't tried out WoL yet. I've mostly just been playing Vs. Mode tbh. I'll probably start WoL closer to the holiday.

Also, I just made my Isaac Mii! I wish the Mii Swordfighter had more than just sword moves lol. That whirlwind move will have to suffice, and at least "Stone Scabbard" has an earthy sound to its name. Got Saki's wig but I'm still looking for his costume. I also picked up two Advance Wars Spirits in the Shop back-to-back.

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
Imagine if they put Isaac in along with an Alex boss fight but all Alex does is stand menacingly in the background while he sends his minions after you (all of which come in pairs of two, of course), and after he's finished explaining his evil plans, he just walks offstage, making you unable to gain the satisfaction of killing him.

Top Bottom