• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goddess of Nature, Viridi Support Thread. Hoping for a sequel in less than 25 years

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
Unless it already happened for her...maturity when it comes to her true feelings that she keeps bottled inside her...and also to keep her children safe no matter what (unlike Palutena)
I get the feeling you're a Viridi/Pit shipper.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
When Viridi is busy fighting, Alfonso takes care of launching Reset Bombs. "Leave it to me!"

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
Nah, though I assume she has a thing for Pit (I’m more of a Pit/either :ultpalutena::ultzss::ultlucina::4corrinf: anyways)
(:ultpit::ultpalutena:, good choice. Well, Viridi does have her own now:ultdarkpit:, sooooo...)

On a more serious topic, How cool would it be if there was a chapter of Story mode where Pit, Pittoo, Palutena, and Viridi are talking over the whole thing like a chapter out of uprising?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
(:ultpit::ultpalutena:, good choice. Well, Viridi does have her own now:ultdarkpit:, sooooo...)

On a more serious topic, How cool would it be if there was a chapter of Story mode where Pit, Pittoo, Palutena, and Viridi are talking over the whole thing like a chapter out of uprising?
That’s what I’ve been thinking for any part of the story mode that involves the Kid Icarus characters. For some reason, I see Pit being one of the few characters who haven’t been taken down by an enemy/rival nor has their “spirit” taken away, and he works with other Smash characters to save the rest of the gang...then Tabuu returns just because

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
That’s what I’ve been thinking for any part of the story mode that involves the Kid Icarus characters. For some reason, I see Pit being one of the few characters who haven’t been taken down by an enemy/rival nor has their “spirit” taken away, and he works with other Smash characters to save the rest of the gang...then Tabuu returns just because
Pit as the main character, with commentary over the whole thing? I'd love that, but I doubt it. We see a lot of cutscenes no involving Pit.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pit as the main character, with commentary over the whole thing? I'd love that, but I doubt it. We see a lot of cutscenes no involving Pit.
Well Pit only showed up in the trailers for Palutena and Duck Hunt animation wise (Bayonetta only had gameplay) for Smash 4, and no animated appearances for Ultimate so far means he’s yet to be killed or ***** slapped out of existence

♕Pretty Roger♕

God Roger
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
Switch FC
SW-2762-7992-4597
I hope the reason why Phosphora has not been shown as an Assist Trophy is cause she is involved in Viridi's final smash and/or replaces her in the Reset Bomb Forest stage✨

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I like that idea (maybe she can also join the Palutena’s Guidance crew)

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Just want to point out she has a completely new model for Rest Bomb Forrest.
Resetbombforestssbu.png

Could make for a nice model for her as a fighter if she is in.

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
Damn, that is a nice model. Doesn't look like a grown up Viridi, though. So that theory is holding less water. Still, it raises some hopes.

MKtheSecond

Smash Rookie
If Viridi gets in, then it's a done deal for me man. She's definitely my most wanted character and I voted for her in the ballot. People sleep on her but I honestly think she's got a much bigger chance than most people realize. Here's hoping!

MKtheSecond

Smash Rookie
had a dream viridi was confirmed for smash lol
So did I! It was strange too because in my dream, she was a little bit taller and slimmer but she honestly looked pretty freaking good. And she was rockin a clean light blue alternate color! Funny thing is that some of my dreams actually end up coming true in real life. Praying this is one of them lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
93B1886E-2ABA-4C17-A770-A6BAC44136D7.png
Ah...a perfect representation of
1B5982DF-327D-4F99-B10E-B2D6F77769A3.jpeg

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I support any Uprising god(dess) for Smash, but Viridi gets bonus points in my book for potentially giving us another plant-based fighter.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I support any Uprising god(dess) for Smash, but Viridi gets bonus points in my book for potentially giving us another plant-based fighter.
Does that include both versions of Pandora?

♕Pretty Roger♕

God Roger
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
Switch FC
SW-2762-7992-4597
Just want to point out she has a completely new model for Rest Bomb Forrest.
View attachment 157533
Could make for a nice model for her as a fighter if she is in.
✨ That is what i was thinking, a lot of people are using the picture to "deconfirm" Viridi, but it could also be used as something good for her because she has an in game model, which could mean she is playable.✨

Last edited:

Kingshadow3

Smash Cadet
There are certain background elements that I would say don't deconfirm you, Viridi's being one of them.
Oh. I hope so...

The fact that the Reset Bomb forest stage has no actual video footage shown in the August Direct seems to hint something. I don't know.

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
If she does make it in, this will be a case of Sakurai bias that I don't mind in the slightest.

Honestly, I almost see Sakurai trying to fit in a new KI character just to treat himself. He's doing so much for us, I can see him wanting to have fun with these characters again. He made this amazing cast and almost never gets to do anything with them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sakurai Bias can be the best bias

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
So did I! It was strange too because in my dream, she was a little bit taller and slimmer but she honestly looked pretty freaking good. And she was rockin a clean light blue alternate color! Funny thing is that some of my dreams actually end up coming true in real life. Praying this is one of them lol
lets give a hand to your dreams

xNaz

Smash Cadet
Was Young Link too small for Link back in Melee? Was Pichu?
Are we pretending that echo fighters in Ultimate are being treated the same as moveset clones in Melee with no regard to the difference in frame of the characters?

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Are we pretending that echo fighters in Ultimate are being treated the same as moveset clones in Melee with no regard to the difference in frame of the characters?
Who knows

EDIT: Really depends if you think such a thing as height would stop an echo moveset, I don't think it would.

Last edited:

MKtheSecond

Smash Rookie
I think something interesting to note is that on the Japanese version of the Smash Ultimate website, whenever a fighter is showcased on the Super Smash Blog there's another post directly after it that shows what game that fighter originated from called "Today's Memories". And oddly enough, Pit's one of the few characters that doesn't have one of these. You guys think it means anything? I just thought I'd bring it up.

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
Even if Viridi doesn't make it in, something I want is this: since classic campaigns are fixed, how cool would it be to have the option for Pit/Pittoo to get commentary from their respective goddess during the classic campaign, like a chapter of uprising?

Top Bottom