• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Of The Past A Young Link Combo Video by Jash

Jash

Smash Lord
Hello everyone, for those of you who don't know me my name is Jash and i main Young Link. Im 15 years old and ive won only 1 tournament so far with my Young Link. Now people keep asking me..why do you main Young Link? Why choose him over Link? Why not use someone easier like Marth? I know some people answered differently saying "Because i hate high tiers" or "Hes too easy". My answer was "Because i am Young Link". Also i have heard from a couple of people that i lost too that i should wait till im older to be nice at this game....that comment really bugged me. So this is another reason why i use Young Link, to show people that Youngens can own just as bad as anyone else. Before i talk about the video i just wanted to say sorry to a few people. Thunderbolt, Buzz, and everyone else that i have offended back in the day when i was a noob...i apologize for that..it shall never happen again.

Topic: Yes this is my Combo Video, this was an unexpected surprise from my friend. At least in this case we wont be seeing threads like "Young Link Combos?" or "Combos please" anymore. Thanks to everyone who supported me and my Young Link, i wish you all the best. Everyone take care and as always...Enjoy!
Youtube Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_-tM471wB0
Google Link
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9218005471490672690&hl=en

(====)======>Jash<======(====)

Giggidax

Smash Ace
jash ur ylink is really good. haha im 15 as well and i use ylink because hes my one of my favorites. i have memories with him.. ex. Ocarina of Time. but yea keep on rockin with Ylink and maybe one day we can have a ylink ditto!

Bailey

Smash Hero
You shouldn't have to become older to be good at this game this game was made for people our age anyways. Jeez I am 15 BTW not many people know that so SHHHH. And I am nice at this game

Giggidax

Smash Ace
You shouldn't have to become older to be good at this game this game was made for people our age anyways. Jeez I am 15 BTW not many people know that so SHHHH. And I am nice at this game
yea bombsoldier was wat, 14 when he got known. so wtf, age makes no difference in the world of smash thats my theory

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Are you sure Hanki is 15? I would check is Youtube if i were you.
He is 15 years old in ALL of his vids on youtube, his 16th birthday was in Febuary. I happen to know this because we celebrated it by seeing Ghost Rider, which sucked. The dude lives a block away from me man.

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
It was nice, but there was so many boomerangs and just jump then do an arial.

Other than the millions of those some of the combos were nice.

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
JASH!!!!!

GOOD TO SEE YOU IN ACTION MAN.. AND YOURE WAY TOO GOOD

Oh man. such a fine young link, and to think you got good so fast; i remember at one gauntlet you were like "yo i just started" and now look at you lmao.

very well done. I LOOOOVE the anti shiek stuff, samus, etc.
cool stuff i like with boomerang -> dsmash, all that.

you play totally different from steelroo's YL ;_;

As usual, my fox wants a piece of that. ill play you at the april gauntlet if youre coming but i think ill need to train to put up a fight.

good luck and nice vid

~mooplet

ChanseyMaster

Smash Cadet
Nice one Jash.
I was actually wondering if you were gonna ever create a combo vid.

Seeing this makes me wanna train even more for the next bi-weekly.

[ChanseyMaster]

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Great Young Link. You obviously know how to completely utilize the projectiles, and honestly, a Young Link can be pretty ****ing scary to a Fox.

I also LOVED the music. It kept a nice pace to the video. Can I get song names?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
nice vid dude...i was impressed... and i dont underestimate young gamers...cuz one of the sickest players at our monthly tournaments is 13 years old..and he is amazing...he just played dashizwiz yesterday at a tourney..he beat shiz the first round and got shiz nervous...shiz took the last 2 games but col col (the 13 year old) held his own...so trust me...younginz can pwn...peace

-hiroshi

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
At a recent tournament, the host's younger brother (he's seriously six/seven years old) almost beat my Mario with his IC's. He was doing grab combo's perfectly. It shocked me so much. Mind you, I don't play Mario, but I know how to play every character, so nonetheless it was scary.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dude...I didnt like the combo vid either. You have a nice YLink, but your opponents werent that good.

Jash

Smash Lord
Didn't like the video at all...sorry.
Its cool man, i know your use to seeing The Germ and other sick combo videos, and compared to that mines is crap. Besides everyone has their opinions. Thank you everyone for your good comments, i didn't actually make it, my friend did. I also didn't think was going to get big since they are other Young Links around getting better everyday. I cant wait to see other Young Link videos, i know still have a lot of work to do.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
uhh... that was okay.
good arrows.
the bomb -> dair on the marth at the edge was cool.
you had too much projectile -> dair though... u should keep in mind that dair is really punishable... looked like u love to fly in with them.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
someone needs to filefront tthis

Jash

Smash Lord
Thanks for that Speedsk8er, means a lot. I know my combos aren't exactly crazy and super Out Comes The Wolves status but i tried to have a good combo video and i guess from what im hearing...i wasn't disappointed. Thanks everyone for the good reviews.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Quite nice. Good technical skill, and speed, but your opponents didn't seem to be able to avoid your hits very well. Maybe they weren't too experienced at playing YLinks, but they were eaten up apparently, quite easily. Anyways, it was good nonetheless. The fact that your 15 isn't overly shocking but I'm impressed.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Jash, you never cease to amaze me. You've got some really badass combos in there, and even over your technical skill you seemed to be unpredictable enough to keep your opponents right where you want them too. Seriously, like half of those combos you had them jump into, it was brutal, it was ruthless, but it was beautiful.

Top Bottom