• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goasts House 2 (Ohio Monthlies) Results!

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
1: Blaine (VaNz): <3 jaden
2: 4% : we didnt play again >:|
3: Taki : lolgay
4: PGH Carroll: nice job, ggs, etc
5: X: yey for getting out and actually showing up to stuff :D
5: Flip: justin you hid from me again >:|
7: Pat: <3
7: Skyson: rofltony. I WILL beat you. Someday. GGs in bracket ^^ sorry for failing in crews :(
9: KittyMW: <3 i think we only played like once or something
9: Minnty: didnt get to play this time :O
9: Soap: we will play. Eventually.
9: Ralis: nice job in bracket ^^ you're still gay though. <3
13: Joe Paturnip: i love this man.
13: Dempt: <3 matt. GGs and nice job running stuff.
13: Vanir: <3
13: Shrouded One: jaaaaaaiyeeee
17: ****ibuttfarts42: lolslarts
17: Flashburn: nicely done. Good job in teams. I hate your fox <3
17: Not gay Andrew: ohai
17: Construct: thanks for showing up, be sure to come to future events ^^
17: Dees: god damn that ****in mario <_<
17: Zaxis: <3
17: J Bro: GGs
17: Cup Cakes: ohai
25: Garzal: RED SHORTS
25: Dan: ohai
25: D-titz: you're the 4th person to make me mad at this game
25: LVL 9 LUIGI: ****
25: MADD: best hostman.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
hey would anybody be interested in a possible smashfest? im definitely trying to up my game after getting swept lol. not that i didnt expect it. i can most likely host in my basement. probably not more than like 8 people though haha. id even be down for just playing with some people.
im 100% down as long as it isnt this saturday. work is dumb.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, we usually do stuff every Friday/Saturday in Shaker at Max's or Peter's, depending on convenience/availability. So as long as you're free, I'm sure you'd be welcome, Pat.

@outofphase: I'd be down for this, depending on when/where.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
oh and also, someone took my memory card for data and didnt put it back -.- id like to at least know where it is if anyone could check for me

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Shoutouts

Joe Paturnip - Coming out to your first tournament in months and winning it? Good ****ing ****!
Ben Wiese - Good **** on 2nd!
DEES - You're getting there dude. You gotta start playing more Mewtwo though. It totally *****.
BOOLA SWEAT - Good **** in doubles. We got great chemistry yo.
Kitty MW - **** you ******
Max - Good **** on beating jaiye bro you're coming up in this game nice wobbles bro!!
Strong Bad - last place bro? step it up
***** all night carroll - free bracket, unimpressed, step it up
blaine - what like david? pfft step it up
flipx - more like flip SEX

**** you max

outofphase

Smash Apprentice
ya i can do it whenever is convenient for others most likely. i live in old brooklyn, its right on the border of parma so im very central to everywhere.

Cia

das kwl
I think I beat your YL though. Or am I misremembering?

I will beat all of your dumb low tiers.

And yeah, I'll prove that I'm an above average bowler next month, if you wish.

Nope. My Young Link reigns supreme :D

and i meant..

prove that you're black

:mistyface:

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Doubles bracket was seeded. Top seeds were 4% + X and Minnty + Flip. Vanz and I received a 2nd seed placement.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya for doubles seeding I didn't expect Vanz to be able to cArry hard enough since he hasn't been playing. It worked out tho =P

:phone:

Skyson

Smash Ace
Dunno how I feel about this tournament.

Blaine (VaNz): Was good to see you again, though I'm sorry I didn't play you.. at all. Apparently you stomped everyone with ICs? Good stuff. I tried not to play you 'cause I didn't wanna get flattened and lose my confidence high. You always destroy me and asdasda I don't think I could have handled it this time around. Also I get super mad at bowling because I used to be amazing and I quit playing and now I'm ****ing terrible.

4%: Solid games. I enjoyed both games, and I had no idea that I would be ready for a Fox like yours. You shifted so quickly between going in and rushing me down, and turtling to wait for me to whiff an option. I had to play so carefully while always being forced to stay on my toes, and I think the kills I did manage to take were perfectly solid. But in the end, I straight up got outplayed. No trouble admitting that. I enjoy playing you because I always feel like you give 100%. :D

Taki: Nope, still am glad I don't have to play you. You still intimidate me to this day. Ever since the first time I played you and got soundly thrashed, then the second time I played you I got soundly thrashed... I genuinely fear having to play you. I don't like the feeling, it just bothers me that I have such a god awful record against you. I'm glad you **** around in friendlies.. I don't wanna play you in tourney. Slowly losing that fear, but glad it hasn't come up again yet. You ****.

PGH Carroll: ...wut. I didn't watch a single game you played, but apparently this happened? Hot damn. You put in a whooooole lot of work, though. Nobody really appreciates your ability to kick into tryhard mode. I like it, though. And you're still a hilarious guy. You showed a lot of people the business at this, apparently. As far as doubles went, GGs. Was confused by the Puff pick, but you were much more of a playmaker with Fox. Ganon in general needs to have a mobile partner that can protect him when he's getting rushed down (re: what I did to him all of game 1) and Puff just won't get in there. Your Fox was aaaaall over the map doing work on everyone and you were just generally too much to handle.

X: Yeeeeee. I need to money match you when I'm NOT giving zero ****s because Bidwell likes to throw money at me.

Flip: Kept it real in doubles. Didn't expect the Falcon to come out, and I already know it's beaten me before. I have a real problem with you as a player, just because you always feel completely invincible to me. Against me, rather. Like, you're one of the few people I play right now where I just sit down and think "I have never and can never beat this guy." I don't know what it is. You constantly outplay me, outthink me, you destroy every setup I make.. you read me so perfectly that it should piss me off, but all it leaves me able to do is respect the way you play. I don't know why, though. You're just.. smart. Good placing.

Pat: 10/10 for the double suicide in doubles handing us the free win, you're hella stupid and should burn in a big big big big big fire forever. Not even medium-large. Big. Also, stop losing to my Peach. I don't HAVE a Peach. Dummy. You're bad. Why are you up here tied with me? You should be in last place because you suck. Quit playing Melee while you're at it. OH, and you smell bad. SUPER bad.

Skyson: 7th place? What are you doing here? You're not... good. But.. it's 7th place. What happened here? Apparently you beat people... yeah. I don't know what happened at this tournament. It was incredibly fun to feel the thrill over and over again between matches. Maybe I actually am improving and I should keep playing... nah. I'll keep being me and playing my degenerate no-skill Sheik. Also, quit playing doubles, please.

KittyMW: You're a weenie. I respect you, though, to a degree. I like the way you play and you occasionally have actual insightful things to say. It's cool. I enjoy playing you most of the time, though it feels like you never do as well against me as you do with others. Also, Pat sucks **** at doubles looooooooooooooooooooool.

Minnty: Chaaaaase... I guess stuff happened. I'm still dazed and confused at this, but I was only able to force the game in one direction. I forced the offstage/edgeguard game all the time, and all I managed to do was force you to play to the edge for me. You destroy me on-stage, and I just.. I tried to get you to edgeguard me with a shine and read appropriately, and I just.. forced you off the stage to my advantage. I still feel like I managed a lot of luck out of it. Good game, though. I still respect you a whole lot and think you're great. I tightened up my game for this as best as possible, and it paid off.

Soap: Sooooooap. I'm so glad we got to Sheik ditto for a while. Like I told you, you've always kind of been my idol for Sheikdom ever since.. Middle of Ohio? Haha. I enjoy the control-style Sheik you play, and I tried to give you the best match I could for our round one match. It felt really intense for me, I even had the one-up on you a couple times.. I threw a good advantage. And I just get mad, but it really doesn't affect me as much as people think. Meh. Good games, for sure. You play the Sheik ditto so differently from most people, I really enjoy it.

Joe Paturnip: An honor to see you again, aha. Hopefully I get to see more of you. And maybe even play you!

Dempt: That rage. That inner desire to destroy everything. FEED OFF OF IT. You can do good things. I want to see more from you! Better things! I know you can do them.. so do them! Not much else for ya, the matches at the end of the night in your smoking rage mode were ridiculous. You're one of my core soldiers when it comes to perfecting the Sheik/Marth matchup. Keep it up, son. YOU WILL ONE DAY BE A MAYUN.

Vanir: Let's talk about how I didn't expect you to be anything close to a threat, then how you proceeded to be.. moderately threatening. I have a lot more ICs experience than I seem to have led on about, and I abused you in the best way I know to abuse ICs in the matchup: always be in their face. Rushing you down forces you to get outpaced, and I think a lot of the technical things you may have made mistakes on came from my constant pressure. I like being able to rush down as Sheik, and you gave me the chance to do it. :p GGs though. I think you've found a character you can handle and put in your Max-tier tech skill into and ACTUALLY get reliable payoff from it. Keep at it, kid.

Shrouded One: I don't know if a single shoutout is enough for everything I want to say to you and how much I enjoyed seeing you/playing you/talking with you here. It was the highlight of my day, entirely. You match oh so many of my ideals and we think so alike. We're just two horrible players playing two dumb characters and doing duuuuumb things. And we do good stuff! Awesome Sheik/Peach matches, I would certainly do as I thought I would and steal you for hours and hours of friendlies where we just get mad at each other's BS and keep learning the matchups in both players' advantages. We talked about way too much to wrap up in here, though. You know how awesome it was. Catch you another time, SillyOne. <:

Slartibartfast42: Man. A good [albeit stupid and multi-misguided-how-do-we-exit-ramp] drive was nice, this place is pretty close. We could easily do this a lot. Also, I think I'm done with doubles for a while. It's way too degenerate and not fun any more. Stupid combos and it feels too 1v1 focused and it's just a waaaaaste of money. But we teamed pretty decently. My confidence is a nonfactor in doubles, I just hate it. I doubt we could have done any better than we did. We should have lost to Pat and Chris tbh, but yay Pat ****** mode.

Zaxis: As much as I didn't enjoy doing it, beating you was a necessary stepping stone to a huge boost in confidence. You **** me up a whole lot with Falco so often, and even CP'd me to battlefield.. a lot was stacked against me. BUT HANGING TIGHT IS JUST WHAT I GOTTA DO. And I guess I did it. You get screwed over too much for your own good to represent how honestly good you are. I still consider you better than me, I just wish you had as much competitive drive as me sometimes (though I can easily see why you don't.)

J Bro: GGs in doubles. I switched my game plan between games and it worked way against my favor. I put all of the focus on you game 1 and tried to overpower you in Sheik/Ganon. It worked out, then [****IN SLARTI] decided to give you guys a huuuuge stage to work with game 3. Nope, bad idea. You had some ridiculous jump-in-swinging fairs, though. Definitely put in mad work. AND NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. 8D Good times.

D-titz (Dennis Diggins): You were pretty good, surprisingly. Not blow-your-mind amazing, just.. you knew how to do a couple things with Falco. You'll get there, though. DTITZ. You did work on some people from what I saw, and I couldn't beat you with Kirby. :'( But keep playing and don't lose hope, there's some semblance of ability there.

LVL 9 LUIGI: Too overpowered. Almost beat my Roy, I want a salty runback sometime soon. I knocked you out of the tourney, and DON'T YOU FORGET IT. *****.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I bowled a 99, and so did the person I was sharing the lane with. The most frustrating tie ever. Ever since I was little, I have considered double digits a decent score.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
proves that you are garbage slarts. only count 2 digits. needs more dsmash :D

Top Bottom