• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goast House (NEOH Monthlies) - December 29th, 2012 Results!

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Singles Round Robin Format ($5 Entry)

1. DcaM ($21) :peachmelee: :icsmelee: :samusmelee: :sheikmelee: :foxmelee: :jigglypuffmelee:
2. SilentSwag ($15) :sheikmelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :peachmelee:
3. Dempt ($11) :marthmelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee:
4. Sweet :sheikmelee: :zeldamelee: :foxmelee: :younglinkmelee:
5. Stro :linkmelee:
6. Gunpunch :samusmelee:
7. Crash :ganonmelee:
8. Eddie G :peachmelee: :marthmelee: :foxmelee:
9. Remix :luigimelee:
10. Goast :linkmelee: :falcomelee: :samusmelee:

Singles Magic Hat (Bracket, Double Elimination) ($1 Entry)

1. DcaM ($10 + Free Round Robin Singles Entry) :pikachumelee:
2. Dempt ($1) :marthmelee:
3. SilentSwag (Pat on the back) :nessmelee:
4. Stro :kirbymelee:
5. Sweet *Random Character Before Each Game* In Order: [ :pichumelee: :icsmelee: ] [:pikachumelee: :roymelee: ] [ :mariomelee: :younglinkmelee: :pichumelee: ]
5. Eddie G :drmario:
7. Remix :ganonmelee:
7. Goast :falcomelee:
9. Crash :bowsermelee:
9. GunPunch :falconmelee:

*If I mixed/messed anything up, let me know and I will change it!*

Also, any and all matches that were recorded on the TV with that VCR that you want uploaded, LET ME KNOW. I need to know who it is, etc. Can't upload without names; won't upload without requests. Everything is pretty much recorded on one big video.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Could have been worse, imagine if sweet would have placed top 3. I'd prolly just hang it up

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Serves me right for not practicing whatsoever. Good seeing you all, shoutouts later.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Firstly... Thank you for everyone who braved the tourney. I still believe in NEOH and glad you guys do to!!! Despite the low attendance I understand the weather was not ideal and it's holiday season. Also 2013 is going to be a great year for e-sports... particularly Northeast Ohio. I'm definitely gonna step up my hosting skills.

Secondly... Apologies for the lack of set-ups. I had 2 TV's 3 last minute cubes that failed and one copy of melee WHICH WORKS ON MY WII GUYS!!! This was my fault. I'm gonna get it together next year.

Third... Thanks to Sweet For helping out once again with "brackets" and uploads. Also huge shoutouts to Eddie G. for providing last minute setups.

Also a few notes
1. DcaM got $31 (I Owe him $10 from last minute payout)
2. I Went mostly Link/Samus... I only played 1 game with falco

milistisia2

Smash Apprentice
Upload vanz vs me(remix) he went peach vs my weeg. Its the set that starts off with me taking 61% from a dsmash

Had fun despite everything. I can bring a cube with game if theres an extra tv next time.

Top Bottom