• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goast House March. Results and Shoutouts.

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman

Shoutouts to Goast for providing us with the space, and running the best monthly. Here's the results and Shoutouts!

Singles:

Goast House March Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Best Riven NA
$150.00
2nd
Mango
$60.00
3rd
4%
$42.00
4th
Taki
$27.00
5th
Asylum
$10.50
5th
Nakamaru
$10.50
7th
Stro
7th
PGH Carroll the GOAT
9th
Flip
9th
MGH | HouseDerf (ralis)
9th
Vidjo
9th
S1 the God
13th
Z Axis
13th
Dempt
13th
Pat
13th
Mach
17th
Mordicon
17th
MDell
17th
Skyson
17th
Blue Rouge
17th
Shrouded
17th
Slarti
17th
GunPunch
17th
Kanye Rest
25th
Nero
25th
Grinbuckets
25th
Camper Bob
25th
RQY
25th
Big Jon
25th
Goast
25th
Kofi
25th
Baby Jacob
33rd
Cryo
33rd
Ders
33rd
Get Low
33rd
Freky
33rd
Out of Phase
33rd
JiffyBoob
33rd
Fedex Ganon
33rd
Helen Keller
33rd
BeanWolf
33rd
All Terrain Venomoth (Coffeemug)
33rd
BearsFan092
33rd
lvl9 luigi
33rd
Lauren
33rd
Mr_EED
33rd
Fez
33rd
Battery Jesus
49th
PJs
49th
Shirt
49th
Biddy
49th
Kami
49th
P=mp
49th
Silent J
49th
Capt cleveland
49th
Jank
49th
Spot my 5
49th
Nameless
49th
TeamFsmash2013
49th
El Don Wiggles

Doubles

[Collapse=bracket]

[/collapse]

1: Pat + 4%
2: Mango + Lauren
3: Taki + Mach
4: Watch Our Moms Shower (PGH Carroll + S1)
5: Dempt + Flipx
5: Kanyerest + Vanz
7: Team Downsmash (Vidjo + Camper Bob)
7: Asylum + Jank
9: Gunpunch + Fez
9: Stro + Ders
9: Nips + Shroudedone
9: Slarti + Blue Rogue
13: Goast + Ralis
13: All Terrain Venomoth(coffeemug) + FsmashTony
13: Bearsfan + Mordicon
13: Kofi + Beanwolf
17: Get Low + Out Of Phase
17: Pjs +TShoe
17: President + Papajohn
17: Nero + Mdel

See you all at The Shape of Melee to Come 4!
https://www.facebook.com/events/221920721326499/
http://smashboards.com/threads/mar-15-2014-the-shape-of-melee-to-come-4-kent-oh.337826/

Last edited:

oliman

Smash Journeyman
Jaiye: for giving me good advice against naka and bein the homes. woulda got wrecked without ya
Heights: Amazing
Eli: you dat boi but i'm too much of a peon to discuss music with you
Shane: maybe you lost to asylum cuz of your psyche? thx and good **** anyway
Skyson: we never played thank god
Pat: fortunate for me that you kept SDing second match. your doc is a work in progress but gs anyway
Vanz: not gonna lie your friendlies are godlike even if you destroy me
49th Capt cleveland: WHAT HOW
Mom: the boiiiey. looking forward to seeing your next form.
Mach: sorry i rooted against you like 18 times you were just playin the homeslices
bbyj: we gotta play sometime bren. nice meeting you anyway.

For the love of jeez carroll, Rogue is not spelled "Rouge" you've gotten that wrong since rage

Last edited:

4% APR

Smash Champion
are vids going up on your YT carroll?

great tourney guys, the ohio revival is still going strong.

Last edited:

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
best goast house ever, holy ****!! to everyone who came, hope to see y'all at shape 4!

shoutouts:
goast: as always, the nicest dude in NEOH/PGH, and he brings cookies?? what a guy
s1 the goat: thanks for givin me a ride man, and for puttin on da bangers. and tell justin he's a coolass dude for puttin up with smash bull**** lmao
vanz: teaming with you is so fun, i feel bad that you have to put on your carry pants, but we'll get em next time
carol: you're SOOOO GOOD
taki: i'm SOOO MEDIOCRE
mach: damn we always have a close set, ggs bruh
baby jake: thanks for the support, you a true homie
alex: you're so friendly, it's great have a dude like you in the community
stro: HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD
jank: I'M SO SORRY, I HATE PUFF DITTOS TOO MAN :( we'll figure out how to beat campy fox eventually
fez: for your first tourney, you're sick my guy, keep it up!
peter: you don't play ever, and then you get top 12? i don't understand you lmao
jaiye: the reign of fox will not go unchallenged!!
josh: always a pleasure to see ya, gettin better too
lvl 9 luigi: you didn't have to get off so badly on spot me 5 o_o
construct: COME TO THESE ****ING THINGS YOU ****FACE

all in all, pretty ****in rad tourney, love this region

Paran0id_Andr0id

Smash Cadet
fun as ****. I was in kind of a weird mood yesterday, sorry if I came off as rude.

s/o
coffeemug: thanks for getting my setup. bring back the fox imo and ganon/falcon on the side.
goast: wicked tourney. our teams set was really fun. I'm sorry your fox SD'd like 3 times ):
bbjake: you're getting better, man. always sick hanging out and playing friendlies.
carroll: WHERE'S THAT MARTH WE WERE PROMISED? always a pleasure. thanks for wrecking me in teams.
s1: Moms... showers.... ya know.
vanz: thanks for playing friendlies. I really like your sheik, hope you play her more at these. good set in teams.
eli: s/o to clammy hands
stro: Thanks so much for teaming with me, I had an awesome time. Sorry I made quite a few obvious mistakes, I hope I didn't hold you back TOO much. Your Link is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen. ALSO YOUR RPS SKILLS ARE AMAZING.
mach: fun set. you beat me good, but that was still the best I've done against you lol. your fundamentals are so solid and you're an intelligent player. You'll never believe what josh has been saying about you.
mordicon: MM me. damn, that set is gonna bother me for weeks lmao. you're a cool dude, hope to see you at the next tourney.
beanwolf: you were right about mordicon lol. dude's legit. cool seeing you, man. maybe someday we'll play dumb sheik dittos.
level 9 luigi: who do you think you are? runnin' 'round leaving scars.....
s/o to everyone I forgot. too lazy to do more.

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
My official shoutouts, fun matches. Had a lot of close sets and I definitely feel like I'm improving. Hopefully all of you guys come to shape 4! I'm really trying to make it awesome.

Stro: Master of rock paper scissors. If we had red, we woulda won. Also, your link is pretty good.
PGH Carroll the GOAT: Always a pleasure to help do bracket stuff with you. shoutouts to the fat stacks
S1 the God: Gonna watch your family shower soon too.
Z Axis: I don't know why friendlies with you end up being the most fun. Those Falcon free for alls and Luigi roy teams almost killed me.
Dempt+Flip: I'm salty bout that 8 stock
Pat: you're beautiful. and I know you coulda won with peach ;)
Skyson: Stop making racist jokes about marc's. Also, the twitch pokemon stuff was hilarious
Shrouded: That may have been the first time we actually sat down and played. It was a pleasure, and you're very good.
Kanye Rest: thanks for the compliment! nice to see you too. You and vanz need to keep doin work in teams.
RQY: MOST FUN FRIENDLIES OF THE NIGHT. I hope I see you again dude!
Big Jon: Close set man, if you didn't suicide so often, you definitely would have 2-0'd me. I had fun though!
Goast: You're THE MAN, and you should know that.
Kofi: I shoulda said 3 out 5, I felt like I was figuring out yoshi finally, you're good though, I can't wait to see you in the future!
Baby Jacob: FALCON PAAAAOONNNNCHHH. that is all
Ders: Fox is dead (except for teams possibly) Falcon is the future. Also stop getting nervous. And sorry about the RedvGreen again hahaha
Helen Keller: Shoutouts to your tag
BeanWolf: sorry I ran out of cash. If I get things running pretty smooth at shape, we'll definitely play there
All Terrain Venomoth: Get better already!
lvl9 luigi: BLLEEEUEUHHGHGUGH
Battery Jesus or Tony: Most fun/worst team ohio. We did pretty ok though. I had fun. play with andy and I more often
Spot me 5: Sorry if everybody made you nervous. I hope to see you again dude! I'll teach you some tricks. I saw you starting to catch on to stuff.

Love you all! See you soon

Goast

Smash Journeyman
First of all thank you everyone for coming out and cooperating with the event so well. Best tournout NA. Thank you TO staff PGH Carroll, Freky, and Coffeemug for doing the many things I cannot.

Personal shouts
1. Best Riven NA - 8D
2. Mango - **** Yo knees! Fun set man!
9. MGH | HouseDerf (ralis) - Mah DAWG!!!! Always great hanging out. Pulling my slack in dubz, Going in DEEP in brackets!!! I'm gonna make you proud at shape.
9. Flip - WE DIDN"T PLAY ROUND 1... Actually I'm kinda sad about that.
9. PGH Carroll - I loved doing commentary with you. Homie as always.
17. Slarti - I really enjoyed our set despite that match up. I really hope we get to play again in bracket sometime!!!
17. Skyson - <3
17. Shrouded - </3
17. Gunpuch - Year of the samus!!! I'm gonna try to get mine's up to par.
33. Lvl9 Luigi - Next time you shout in my ear when we play we're taking it outside!!!
33. MrFedex - We need to hang out again sometime real soon you me and biddy!!!
49. Biddy - I feel on a normal day you wouldv'e had a single digit placing even in this bracket. It was SUPER awesome seeing you again we need to keep in touch!!
49. Capt. Cleveland - I outplaced you... Sorry things didn't work out with bracket. It was an honor as always to see you again!

Last edited:

Cameritbadge

Smash Rookie
Northfield/Saggamore Hills Township, Ohio
I would just like to thank everyone for making my first tournament great! I didn't catch a lot of peoples names that helped me out, but thanks to everyone who was there to deal with my terribleness and answering all of my questions! The only person's name that I could catch that helped me out was Carrol, who gave me my new tag of "Shirt." Even more thanks to Goast who hosted the event!

PancakePanda

Smash Cadet
NNID
FedExGanon
FedExGanon here.
Fun stuff. Glad I came out... did significantly better in friendlies than I did in bracket. Most importantly I had fun.

Having fun is the important part, right? ... Right?

Anyhow, here's some shoutouts.

Goast - Thanks for having a beautiful face. Oh, and hosting. Don't give up if this gets bigger, having a venue this close to home is awesome man!!
RQY - Roy all day erryday. Good job in bracket and I had a blast doing friendlies.
BlueRogue - Dat Flacco. Thanks for giving me a second chance and playing a friendly with me after our bracket matches. I was so certain I had you but you clutched me out. It was fun stuff, I look forward to playing with you again; those were some close matches. I'll probably never take it to Stadium again though, I learned that. lol
CaptCLVLND - DAD. DAD YOU SHOWED UP LATE. DAD. Although it is hilarious that people kept thinking you somehow just got bodied. lol >:-|
Biddy - I told you to watch Stro. Watch Stro next time. He's legit. :-P
Stro - Thanks for being legit. (No seriously, always a cool guy)
Carroll - I still have yet to ever play you, but we always end up chilling for a sec. Stay funny. BYITCH.
Dempt - NEVER LET ANYONE EVER CALL YOU A FAILURE AGAIN. I WILL HAUNT THAT MAN FOR YOU, IF NEED BE. ilu
Vidjo - Thanks for putting me down easy. You're one hell of a person to get matched with for first round. I just thank you for at least letting me get two stocks off on you. :-P Also, you're a cool dude.
BeanWolf - GANON DITTOS. SO FUN. So... weird. I'd be happy to try and instill more Ganon faith in you. However, my performance in this event totally didn't help. lol You seemed pretty cool too.
Silent J - NEVER GIVE UP. TRUST YOUR EVIL INSTINCTS.
Jank - Such Jank. So Jank. All Jank. All day. Cool guy.
Gunpunch - Always a pleasure. Thanks for the friendly beatdown. I'll learn that Samus match up yet.
Vanz - Congratulations man!

Other than that, pretty much everyone here was pretty chill. I had fun, but next time I come out, I promise my bracket won't look like this.

Dempt, help me not suck. <3

mordicon

Smash Cadet
Shout Outs:
Bearsfan092: Good job in teams, we should team again
Taki: You wrecked us in teams but dropped a game to Freky so whatever
Mach: Good games in teams
Mdel: Our second time playing doubles in teams and it was another good set
Nero: Was surprised to see a falco over your puff from y-town but good games in doubles and Singles
Nips: Lost in teams to you before and this time again
Shrouded one: good to see an agro peach
Ralis: Good game in Bracket, I need to learn the Falco match up
PJs: Good game in bracket, keep practicing and you'll get better
Ders: good set, glad to see my sheik match-up is not really just the Beanwolf match-up, we'll definitely play again
Asylum: Great fox man, super fast. good job on 5th
Carroll: Good games at melee for life, pretty soon I'll tip you a billion times in one game
Stro: Good games at melee for life. I would have liked to play your Link but I will lean the Bowser match-up

Last edited:

dashdude

Smash Rookie
You guys all made my first tournament great. It was everything I hoped it to be and more. Thanks to everyone who I played friendlies with, and really everyone for not being a **** about how much I suck. Really hope to come to the next one, and I'll hopefully be much better!

D

Deleted member

Shoutouts to me needing to just main Sheik, instead of both her and Jiggs.

Jank++

Smash Cadet
Shout outs to everyone, definitely had some fun games (Except for the actual singles bracket...), next time I make it out to ohio I'll try not to massively under perform ;) To the falco player I gave 5 dollars to in a money match: hope you spent it on something important like an overpriced beer at the bar ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom