• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Go-Kakuto-Geemu Results!!!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Accepting any and all MM's.I know I painted a target on my forehead, and I will gladly take them....I love playing Ganon so bring on the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Because I would've.

And had I failed to do so at least I wouldn't have johned about my "tough" bracket afterwards.

Basically what Illmatic said.

:059:
Gheb, shut up. You wouldn't make it out of double digits in a tournament filled with these guys.

Every character is limited.

Ganon is an extremely limited character.

If players just play "safe", choose when to use certain moves in the correct situations, and don't play against the Ganon to have fun (aggressive playstyle, poor ledge game) it's extremely easy to beat any Ganondorf.

Grats to Fonz though.
I don't have any idea how AlphaZealot's Diddy lost to him.

wow
Springfield has a tight knit group of players that play a variety of characters. They don't hold back on each other at all. So Fonz knows how to deal with "safe" options and the tactics necessary to lame out Ganondorf. Also, they all have pocket Diddies. So every one of them knows how to fight Diddy Kong.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
You should record a MM between you and Fonz' Ganondorf next time you're both at the same tournament then, Infern.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll gladly handle all of the recording for Fonz's Ganon if we're at the same tournament, just save the matches on my setup so I can pimp 'em out later.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Everyone was being flaky and/or ignoring me when I asked to team, money match opportunities were bleh, and I ended up not wanting to drive that day because of it lol. No doubles is almost always a deal breaker for me.

I'm solid in teams, people.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
1: Fonz-- I don't even have the words to describe your awesomeness
2: Blue Rogue-- sorry I cheered against you again... can we still be friends???! <3
3: MX778-- I'm so proud of my lil Yoshi, congrats!
4: Y.b.M.-- good seeing you!
5: Luminoth-- good seeing you!
5: Kel-- good seeing you!
7: SoraSin-- Nice meeting you, and good games!!
9: SneakyTako-- you're hilarious lmao
9: Argent --Nice chatting/hanging out with you
9: AlphaZealot-- good seeing you, and bring Amy around more :p
9: TheKiest-- thanks for hosting another fabulous tourney, and for helping me with pokemanz!
13: Jiffy-- congrats on winning the...er.. "shake it" competition
13: KassandraNova-- its always nice having another girl to chat with at these things lol <333
17: Juushichi-- good seeing you!!!! I've missed you :(
17: Auspher-- yayy for drinking away our sorrows at the bar, and for you having your first beer!
17: Suyon--- *sniff...sniff* YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LET ME WINNNNNNN *sobs*
17: Th3Composer-- good seeing you!
17: Solecalibur-- Ronald McDonald is watching you...always...
25: Fields-- glad you made it out to this!
25: Fromundaman-- nice seeing you!

Thanks everyone for another fun (and memorable!) tourney! Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon

Kel

Smash Master
Everyone was being flaky and/or ignoring me when I asked to team, money match opportunities were bleh, and I ended up not wanting to drive that day because of it lol. No doubles is almost always a deal breaker for me.

I'm solid in teams, people.
Yeah PMing me is not a good way to get my attention. I don't even look up there now that the boards have changed. You and Daycia both asked to team via PM. You should post in the thread next time <3

D

Deleted member

KB, I would team with you, but I'm pretty positive you have no desire to team with me, lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah PMing me is not a good way to get my attention. I don't even look up there now that the boards have changed. You and Daycia both asked to team via PM. You should post in the thread next time <3
I'll keep that in mind, haha.

KB, I would team with you, but I'm pretty positive you have no desire to team with me, lol.
One of these days at a local, I got you. Everyone deserves a chance.

If you would have asked me two weeks in advance like Fonz did, I would have teamed with you KB.
Believe me I would, and I used to, but most people don't even know if they're going to a tournament that far in advance so I can never really be sure if that kind of arrangement would be guaranteed; and risk being out of a partner if I have to improvise last minute. Otherwise I totally would have asked you way before then like you suggested.

D

Deleted member

Damn, really KB? That would be awesome!! I'm looking forward to the next NEOH local. :3

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'd say there's a 90% chance of me going to Columbus tournaments.

Everything else is like, 10% chance.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I'll keep that in mind, haha.

One of these days at a local, I got you. Everyone deserves a chance.

Believe me I would, and I used to, but most people don't even know if they're going to a tournament that far in advance so I can never really be sure if that kind of arrangement would be guaranteed; and risk being out of a partner if I have to improvise last minute. Otherwise I totally would have asked you way before then like you suggested.
I'd like to extend an offer if you ever need a teammate. Ask Clowsui and Hadesblade about me.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
alright, i want to money match this "Fonz" guy

*sets "R" to jump*

(smirk)

links24

Smash Ace
well fonz you have inspired a old crewmate that quit playin back in 09 to look at smash again XD
nice job bro (um blue losing to low tiers isnt fun is it? imma wait until you get this joke XD)

fonzi21

Smash Ace
yeah for teammates I always Text people usually, and Kel and I always team anyhow. if it wasnt metaknight banned Kel and I would have teamed

Baro

Smash Journeyman
The way I got sent to losers was hilariou8s
Ice Climbers down air off the stage despite a massive percent lead XDD
Just imagine. If I had sent Fonz to losers, the whole tournament would be different!
That's what Baro does, man. Baro screws over your results :reverse::reverse::reverse::cool:

So, what new game shall be introduced next month? Ooh ooh ooh can it be a really dumb one <3
TMNT SMASH UP!

Kel

Smash Master
yeah for teammates I always Text people usually, and Kel and I always team anyhow. if it wasnt metaknight banned Kel and I would have teamed
Oh reallllly?

See, I thought it was because you had to work this day originally- thus preventing you from going to COT (like I was planning on). I didn't know MK being banned was the reason you decided you wanted to get second in teams this time.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Oh reallllly?

See, I thought it was because you had to work this day originally- thus preventing you from going to COT (like I was planning on). I didn't know MK being banned was the reason you decided you wanted to get second in teams this time.
I was also told you weren't attending.....and I didn't question it. lol

lou4222

Smash Lord
I was out of town when Nope texted me and informed me that Fonz's Ganon ran through everyone at this tourney. My first reaction was shock, but that after I thought about it I wasnt so surprised because Fonz has played literally thousands of matches with that silly character. If you dont focus every scond of a match, you are in jeopardy of losing. He only needs to read one of your get ups and next thing you know you are thunder stomped to oblivion. Good stuff Fonz

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
No, That was strictly referenced to Lou. He knows why.. I'm happy for Fonz, he did an amazing Job. No salty feelings at all

And Probably around the time of November, December, and January....

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I was out of town when Nope texted me and informed me that Fonz's Ganon ran through GKais at this tourney. My first reaction was shock, but that after I thought about it I wasnt so surprised because Fonz has played literally thousands of matches with that silly character. If you dont focus every scond of a match, you are in jeopardy of losing. He only needs to read one of your get ups and next thing you know you are thunder stomped to oblivion. Good stuff Fonz
Fixed for historical accuracy.

Top Bottom