• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GnG CHAMPIONSHIPS//MMMB -- AUG 14TH, MN --- HYPE IT UP!!!

Tink

Smash Hero
ill take tons of 5$ mms chexr.....(me/you)fox vs jiggs/ fox dittoes/ marth vs jiggs/falco dittoes....peach vs your spacies....whatever really =).

ORLY

Smash Master
I've got a bachelor party this weekend, but it seems a bit iffy at this point.

I'll try and make this!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
How Can I sign Up?
You can sign up at the venue you will need to bring cash. You do have the option to take care of your signups and venue charges at any of our 3 locations.
Games N Go Rosedale 651-636-6099
Games N Go Brooklyn Park 763-416-3263
Games N Go Maplewood 651-779-2368

There, and just pay attention to when each event starts so you're not too late for signing up.

Chexr

Smash Ace
if you bring a tv and a melee i'll bring your wii and another set up so we can bring two set ups

napZzz

Smash Hero
usually I dislike good players coming out to pose competition, but I hope wisconsin comes dont go to that lame other tourney hunger and company!

still more hyppeee, I got this, and i'm gonna show everyone i'm no melee joke either :D

Top Bottom