• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GnG CHAMPIONSHIPS//MMMB -- AUG 14TH, MN --- HYPE IT UP!!!

Seanson

Smash Ace
looking for teammate for teams melee only. maybe using :shiek: or :yoshi: for cp

it sure will be weird leaving for something that starts at 6pm.

hey chexr are you doing brawl or just melee. if it is just melee then I could snag a ride and my wii perhaps?!

to anyone that is wondering: SDM is interested but is busy

Chexr

Smash Ace
I didnt even know you had confirmed you were coming D, my bad. Tourney is still 15 days away though at least its not like Slayer when he ditched that guy on the day of the tourney without telling him.

Yea Sean that'll work Ive got your zack and wiki too and I think a superball....somewhere around here

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Hey Hunger, you should drop that nado main teammate of yours and pick up the new up and coming MW Wario.

Doubles is my thing too, ask anyone in MN.

Metà

Smash Master
looking for teammate for teams melee only. maybe using :shiek: or :yoshi: for cp

it sure will be weird leaving for something that starts at 6pm.

hey chexr are you doing brawl or just melee. if it is just melee then I could snag a ride and my wii perhaps?!

to anyone that is wondering: SDM is interested but is busy
seanson wanna team with me?

i play fox now, and I can play jigglypuff if i have to, or on some stupid stages

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hey i was riding my bike and some guy ran a stop sign and hit me and broke my wrist so i might have to drop out if my cast includes my thumb :(

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yeah. He uses his one good finger to hit R/Z and his face for everything else. He got 3rd at a recent large Texas tournament.

hunger!

Smash Champion
so heres the deal

yoshq, it'd be cool for you to house 3-4 ppl the night before and after like usual? ( i think i might try to pick up fade for this shiit)

Teams situation:

-if grimace goes, him and marsh are teaming
-if not, then me and marsh are teaming
-if grimace goes, im either teaming with sago or moe or fade?...i think? who knows, we'll see.

So either way, i get a batwinged partner wooo!

napZzz

Smash Hero
so heres the deal

yoshq, it'd be cool for you to house 3-4 ppl the night before and after like usual? ( i think i might try to pick up fade for this shiit)

Teams situation:

-if grimace goes, im either teaming with sago or moe or fade?...i think? who knows, we'll see.

can I call leftovers if it comes to it?

yoshq

Smash Master
so heres the deal

Teams situation:

i can house whoever whenever, and also i need a teammate.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
should i even go to this tournament or is it brawl players only? oh wait i made this topic LOL **** i mean i know i shouldnt be biased if im helping with this tourny but enough with the cluttering noobish posts, i seriously just wasted like 30 mins of my day reading and didnt gain a single ounce of information aside from spikes arm being broken.

and what ever happened to the days of having some honor in teams? like.. maybe having a solid teammate for once rather than just everyone asking the best person to team with them. >_>

just makes us all look like such noobs -_- so lets get it together guys, I dont want to have to be embarrassed as the creator of this topic

Chexr

Smash Ace
and what ever happened to the days of having some honor in teams? like.. maybe having a solid teammate for once rather than just everyone asking the best person to team with them. >_>
Yes there was some serious honor among teams back when me and Aaron ***** everyone all the time with double kirby, ness and mewtwo.

Disciple literally asked me 2 months ago that if he ACTUALLY went would I team with him and I was like yea sure probably. It didn't really seem like a real commitment at the time.

Playing Zaft after the tourney got me thinking that we could probably beat a chicago team if kels or tink were coming which i thought they were. Never mind the fact that I've teamed with almost all of the MN smashers in tournaments before. I'm not sure why you guys are so butthurt it's kind of ridiculous to me.

napZzz

Smash Hero
should i even go to this tournament or is it brawl players only? oh wait i made this topic LOL **** i mean i know i shouldnt be biased if im helping with this tourny but enough with the cluttering noobish posts, i seriously just wasted like 30 mins of my day reading and didnt gain a single ounce of information aside from spikes arm being broken.

just makes us all look like such noobs -_- so lets get it together guys, I dont want to have to be embarrassed as the creator of this topic
melee mm

3/5 if I win one game I win the whole set

for some reason noone likes having a static partner in brawl....

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
chexr, i wasnt talking to you, you are a good player LOL

i was talking about hunger who has like 3 teammates as of now but just keeps dragging it on for pages upon pages to feed his e-go lol, not needed. hunger team with sago for a good WI team, moe team with nappy for a good MN team, chexr team with zaft.

that all makes sense to me.

edit: nappy thats exactly what im talking about, joke posts.

napZzz

Smash Hero
you'll be my last resort og

sorry kyle, I tried asking moe to team with me so we can stay static partners but sago wanted to team with him and I guess he was asking for awhile...most of the brawl players dont like a static partner and idk why

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
ill just stop complaining :D

same chexr >_>

lets all just have a good time at this. would of been nice to have a big hyped tourny tho. if that was the case sadly we would of been hyping a month ago however :p oh well i guess thats why im driving all the way to chi once a month now heh..

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah static partners are hard to come by. The one static partner I had quit smash due to parents being overly asian :/

and tbh, the novelty of teaming with someone OoS is pretty cool.

but srsly Nappy, we should just set it in stone before someone ****s it up :/

Plus, we'd be Scare Tactics #2. Hunger and Grimace would have nothing on us lol

Top Bottom