• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GnG CHAMPIONSHIPS//MMMB -- AUG 14TH, MN --- HYPE IT UP!!!

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
also for ppl coming to this

Mall of America is like a 5 min drive away, so many options at the food court.

Triple R

Smash Lord
also for ppl coming to this

Mall of America is like a 5 min drive away, so many options at the food court.
Yeah, so all you guys can make everyone wait for at least an hour like these guys did at Raging Storm.... Honeslty how did you guys take an hour when it's a five minute drive?

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
Gene posted on MNsmash today that he upped the prices to $10 for singles and $20 per team.. so yeah..

also (directed at flux or someone) - will my t.v. be big enough to get off of the venue fee? its 10.2 inches corner to corner or about 8 inches wide. note that it got used a bunch at u of m monthies and everyone seemed to love it.

Breezy

Smash Ace
I had to buy the food for like, 3 IDless *******s, and then the ***** at taco bell skipped my order and took like 4 others instead of me.

Chexr

Smash Ace
Me and mr zaft are going to get some wreckage in the teams department but where is the pokefloats counterpick this is bull**** i demand a revote and a recount i will veto that **** to be on the counter pick list. I think they banned it cause you can't camp or chain grab on it.

stealth bump

napZzz

Smash Hero
someone team with me for melee

I do smash attacks with ice climbers and wave dash

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
sucks your teammate ditched you rrr, so dirty. thats not how we do it in mn.

i hope you find one now since its getting closer.

Top Bottom