• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GnG CHAMPIONSHIPS//MMMB -- AUG 14TH, MN --- HYPE IT UP!!!

Tink

Smash Hero
im still planning on it...i just gotta see if my chicago car is all smashed out from apex.....but we planned to still be going.

edit: we wil prolly need housing tho! can anybody hook us up? prollllly 4.....lmk...friday that is...we will prolly leave after the tournament.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Man if Tink gets a hold of you. Tell that fool to caalllllllllll meeeeeeeee!!!

ROAD TRIP!!! ^_^

But I'll be there this weekend regardless.

I'd rather ride with people I know though, than be on a sweaty cramped bus for 7+ hrs,

napZzz

Smash Hero
dont worry we've all had a loss to randall :( he's just too good

and yes its the same spot

can we figure out a brawl commentary please?

Breezy

Smash Ace
I can bring a brawl commentary setup, but I'll need to make sure I can get a ride... wait, Randall, you're driving, correct?

hunger!

Smash Champion
Yo lez get minus going at this biitch. me and marsh will bring a setup for it, i think sago is going to bring one too. lez get this shiit hannenin' yo.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
YAY WEBSTER

yeah we will see whatsup with brawl- , but if we plan to do this we NEED ALOT MORE SETUPS!

bringing a setup reduces the venue fee price so theres no reason not to bring it.

Dart!

Smash Master
apparently we're not going to this one anymore...sorry webster/eighteenspikes whom i was going to take your 5$ in our mm :p

Jiggy

Smash Apprentice
If I went to this, how touchy would the administration be about me just filming the event/players?

Not gameplay, moreso the gaming environment.

Top Bottom