• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GNG Championships 8/14/2010 Results

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
1: hunger - god u exposed me, now i really want to improve. had fun chillin with ya madu.
3: Joker - nice seeing ya dude. i feel like u got better!
4: marshalldarshall - i always get comebacks on ya. haha.
5: Triple R - shouldve beaten fatboy, but good **** madu
5: yoshq - i thought it was pretty funny that u beat asgo. keep it up.
7: sin424 - ugh i hate playing gay, but i gotta do it vs the gayest char in the game. use mk against me instead k?
7: sago - fun teaming dude. always fun chillin with ya.
9: Chexr - that 08 wolf dog. if you ever wanna play this game let me know son.
9: Disciple - good seeing you dr.gero.
9: Kjellnappy - LOL
9: ngamer - that yoshi man... nice seeing you.
13: Tony oy - timeing ppl out isnt funny...
13: santa - nice seeing you
13: duo nice seeing ya
13: Breezy - u couldve done better madu. good **** against joker.
17: Haxor - fun teams games
17: grimace - da ****?
17: near- da ****?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
you shoulda learned how to wobble, that way you would become automatically good at the game unless you are like me, then it doesnt matter.
You're right in that it doesn't matter. The infinite is not the magic key to winning that people imagine it to be.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Brawl Shououts-

1: north dakota norman - You didn’t hurt Moe’s Falco too bad did you? Gotta play you again soon.
2: Minnesota Moe - Didn’t play you. Didn’t watch GF either :( I did see your close match with Joker though. Good job as always.
3: Joker - Fun matches in TvC. Hopefully I’ll be better next time. I gotta play you in brawl sometime too.
4: marshalldarshall - lol only person I lost to at the tourney. Basically all our matches were close except the one on Frigate in winners. Really fun matches.
5: Triple R - You’re doing good with only cows for practice this summer.
5: yoshq - Didn’t play you but we placed the same. Good job us!
7: sin424 - Defended my PR spot. I was waiting for our next tourney match for awhile and it finally happened. I do chustuff.
7: Dr. Shakalu.. - Watching your samus is fun. Hope lots of people MM’ed it.
9: Chexr - Your just a really smart player. Hope you had fun.
9: Disciple - Our matches were really close. It’s so hard to approach lucario….
9: Kjellnappy - What happened? You’ll bounce back.
9: ngamer - I didn’t even see your yoshi, but I heard it’s good.
13: Tony oy - Good job beating us in doubles. Good luck against whoever you play in ND.
13: santa - Haven’t played you in awhile before this. If you had more experience I think you could be really good.
13: duo - I felt like I played you, but I didn’t. Maybe in friendlies?
13: Breezy - Good job beating near in tourney two times in a row. Our team definitely needs a break though. I’ll be working on helping you become a MN threat when I move back.
17: Haxor - I don’t think I played you.
17: danfouts - don’t know
17: clouse2 - claus??? Fun friendlies. Hope you learned things about DI and stuff from them. Keeping getting better.
17: blue - Chill player who I’m pretty sure plays other fighters. Fun matches though.
17: grimace - I don’t think I’ve ever talked to you before this lol. Cool person.
17: Derrek - not sure
17: near - you’ll bounce back. Nappy’s in a slump too, so don’t worry.
17: .Loki - hope you had fun.
25: Jake - I beat you without even playing you, I’m pretty good you know.
25: Rums - don’t know
25: kraken bean - don’t know
25: epic - You’re better than this, must’ve had a toughish bracket.
25: kodi saingmo - don’t know

Melee Shoutouts -

Indilted (sp?) - You’re the fist IC’s I’ve ever ever played in tourney lol. I was scared when I heard you were wobbling, but I pulled through.

Flux - Ban Brinstar next time. I really think if you worked on spacing, mind games, and stuff you’d be unstoppable. Deepak gives good advice too XD

Season - Cool yoshi. I thought I was going to pull through, maybe next time lol. Kinda weird matchup.

Amanze - Both close matches. I think I relearned the matchup after getting destroyed at ECSS2 lol. Next time I’m going for the win. Good job.

Cosmo - You’re so smart and just think quick. If only my Kirby was on the level your Zelda is. I’ll get there. Keep up the good work.

Bluezaft - Didn’t play you, but at least I have a face to the name now.

Meta - Same as Bluezaft, but I guess I did play in doubles.

Nappy - thanks for teaming with me, though I felt like I dragged you into it. I won’t do that next time lol.

Eighteenspikes - Pro jiggs. Surprised you were actually playing.

Sorry if I forgot anyway, it’s been a week since the tourney (johns).

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
^gah, you got my hopes up that melee results were posted.

gg's all.

TripleR, ive got your sensor bar.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i lost hope on this a long time ago lol.

but if anyone knows a way to contact the halo 3 players i'd like to know <_<

Top Bottom