• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#GiveSakuraiABreakMan

Dexamate

Smash Rookie
Every time sakurai makes a new smash some fans aren't satisfied even with dlc they are always like "WHERE IS ______ WE WANT ______ NOT A PLANT" Well honestly I don't care about how smash bros ultimate ends up or if the dlc fighters are good I just want sakurai to take a break which Is why I made #GiveSakuraiABreakMan

Last edited:

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
He’ll take a nice long break. It’ll be all worth it in the end when he includes someone that nobody asked for.

Trambo

Smash Cadet
Sadly I dont think sakurai could ever please the whole community unless he just added ever character from the Nintendo universe. Even then someone will complain how some random character from who knows where didnt make it lol. I agree to give the man a break.

VillageofFitness

Smash Apprentice
The fact that Sakurai took to his Twitter and said IN ENGLISH that the DLC characters have already been decided and not to blow up his Twitter with requests is indicative about how combative and ****ty the Smash "community" is. I agree. Give Daddy a break

D

Deleted member

We need to post the hashtag everywhere. Im tired of complainers...

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
Look at what he's done in hopes of pleasing both the melee community and the smash 4 community. The game looks wonderful, theres no such thing as a perfect game, they all have limitations. Give sakurai a break.

Top Bottom