• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GimR: Ryu's Focus Attack Option Select

Recently, famous streamer GimR started a brand new Youtube channel. His first video was a trailer analysis for Cloud and then he released an impressive combo exhibition with Ryu. To perform some of the combos and strings shown in the video it takes a strong knowledge of how Ryu's focus attack works. In his latest video GimR explains the ins and outs of Focus Attack. Give it a watch!

Learn something useful? Consider subscribing to GimR's new channel for future content and tell us in the comments section below. Want to see the best in Smash tutorial videos? Then stay tuned to Smashboards for future coverage.

Comments

Niceley done. Informative and interesting. Though, sometimes I got distracted by thelength of his sentences(english isn't my native language).
Just some feedback. Very nice editing!

So far, all of GimR's videos have been really well-made. The production value is spot on. And the delivery is nice and simple. Having the inputs displayed in real time is also very helpful. Good Stuff, I don't think I will be unsubbing anytime soon.
Way to go GimR, keep it up.

Last edited:
Maybe with this video we'll FINALLY see the death of the incorrect usage of "option select" within smash from people who think it refers to literally just choosing one attack over another.

Top Bottom