• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

giga bowser trophy?

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
Beat All-Star with Bowser. It's his Final Smash, remember?

EDIT: dang, I'm in the wrong forums

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Beat All-Star with Bowser. It's his Final Smash, remember?

EDIT: dang, I'm in the wrong forums
Lol... yep

And yes.. there is a Giga bowser trophy.. as well as crazy hand and master hand...

For giga bowser I think you either have to beat him on hard or very hard.. Not sure.

ofizzy

Smash Cadet
to get giga bowser trophy just beat adventure mode on normal or harder with any char
no continues
and when you kill normal bowser at the end there will be another scene and giga bowser will appear to fight

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
to get giga bowser trophy just beat adventure mode on normal or harder with any char
no continues
and when you kill normal bowser at the end there will be another scene and giga bowser will appear to fight
This is correct, but in order to even face Giga Bowser,you have to have to be quick on your toes, meaning you have to beat Adventure mode in 18 minutes or less in order to face him.

Axel.EmO

Smash Cadet
SOOOOO many rules to actually fight him
I remember my first time fighting him
He like -> + A me and I died =|
I was playing as Link I think and he doesn't have a very good <---- + A smash even if you do it twice
So I did beat him by jumping in the air and using down + A
Still was funny
Master Hand and Crazy Hand are easier to get
Clear classic on normal and you get master
Clear classic on hard or above without continue you should get Crazy hand

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
Advanture on normal or higher with out continues and you fight him after bowser..if u continue while fighting him u still fight him again but no trophy..

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
u have to do adventure on hard or higher with no contunues for crazy hand..and classic on hard or higher for master hand..

i dont know y its adventure and not classic for crazy hand but meh..

Top Bottom