• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
The tourney rules do not apply to MM BTW MM go off of BBR rule set
nk gotta work on his IC i saw it and yea i think he will get better tho
nah man i have limited exp with IC mu so if you are not going to use the TOs rules for a possible mm then i am not going to bite. but i would love to get some games in with you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol you almost trolled me... i was saying to my self " this must be a new AT i gotta see it lol"
the funny part is that i wasnt trolling you.

MK really can CG MK across a stage. not much damage really but he can still do it

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Rofl halberd mk is banned son read the thread lol ALL OF IT LOL

Looks like an easy win for the snake mains lol....or will a monkey best us all???

hrnut on razeks account

OverLade

Smash Hero
There is no way Im gonna read 12 pages of text to find out if MK is banned when I should be able to read the first post and figure that out... SMH.

WHERE DOES IT SAY IN THE OP THAT MK IS BANNED? IT DOESNT. THEREFORE HE'S NOT BANNED UNLESS YOU CHANGE THAT. IRRESPONSIBILITY AT ITS FINEST.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
There is no way Im gonna read 12 pages of text to find out if MK is banned when I should be able to read the first post and figure that out... SMH.

WHERE DOES IT SAY IN THE OP THAT MK IS BANNED? IT DOESNT. THEREFORE HE'S NOT BANNED UNLESS YOU CHANGE THAT. IRRESPONSIBILITY AT ITS FINEST.
lol chill he is for real thought call/txt gallax lol il tell him to put it up later

OverLade

Smash Hero
SMH Don't get me wrong I'm not mad that MK's banned I'm mad that you literally didn't say anything about it. Hrnut was talking about using his gay MK at this tourney etc so I assumed he was legal. It's just irresponsible hosting when something as important as my main not being legal not even being on the front page. Bad hosting is bad.

Oh and unban ICs CGs, that's ****ing ********. You're not gonna ban Pikachu's CG but you're banning ICs infinites? That doesn't make any sense... besides when was the last time ICs even placed in FL I don't see any reason for you to ban it except out of salt/scrub mentality.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
SMH Don't get me wrong I'm not mad that MK's banned I'm mad that you literally didn't say anything about it. Hrnut was talking about using his gay MK at this tourney etc so I assumed he was legal. It's just irresponsible hosting when something as important as my main not being legal not even being on the front page. Bad hosting is bad.

Oh and unban ICs CGs, that's ****ing ********. You're not gonna ban Pikachu's CG but you're banning ICs infinites? That doesn't make any sense... besides when was the last time ICs even placed in FL I don't see any reason for you to ban it except out of salt/scrub mentality.
what you mean like placed? lol like top 10? lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
****it Will you should have told me in advance.

Team with Aglow or Trump I'm they'll get the job done though.

EDIT:
Or Kismet <3

gallax

Smash Hero
Gallax.....if I brought my BP table, would it get used?

Bring it and it will be used!!!! Btw, if anyone, including yourself, has a tent that can be used to pop up outside you should bring it. We could use something for when people are probably gonnna be outside.

Could you give someone advice to play a MU before a tourny set starts?
Yes. No coaching mid match. Coaching outside is allowed.

So I have heard a great number of things from conflicting sources...

Gallax, is Metaknight banned?
MK is banned.

Im sorry that i havent been here to answer these things these last 24 hours but ive been busy driving to and back from far away places and just got back. I will answer any and all questions.

Btw, heres what everyone needs to do before they come here:

1.) Get singles. You are gonna pay for a small door fee NO MATTER WHAT. I will also be selling chips and a drink for 1$ during tourney and food after the tourney for money also. Giving me a 5$ bill will not be good for me. Please bring singles.

2.) Bring tv's and wii's. We are gonna have a lot of people. This means the more setups the faster and easier the tourney will be and more fun.

3.) If you can bring a tent(one where it just provides cover) please bring it.

4.) If you are drinking, you have to pass my test if you want to drive after. If not you will not be going anywhere unless its with a sober driver.

gallax

Smash Hero
Bring it and it will be used!!!! Btw, if anyone, including yourself, has a tent that can be used to pop up outside you should bring it. We could use something for when people are probably gonnna be outside.

Yes. No coaching mid match. Coaching outside is allowed.

MK is banned.

Im sorry that i havent been here to answer these things these last 24 hours but ive been busy driving to and back from far away places and just got back. I will answer any and all questions.

Btw, heres what everyone needs to do before they come here:

1.) Get singles. You are gonna pay for a small door fee NO MATTER WHAT. I will also be selling chips and a drink for 1$ during tourney and food after the tourney for money also. Giving me a 5$ bill will not be good for me. Please bring singles.

2.) Bring tv's and wii's. We are gonna have a lot of people. This means the more setups the faster and easier the tourney will be and more fun.

3.) If you can bring a tent(one where it just provides cover) please bring it.

4.) If you are drinking, you have to pass my test if you want to drive after. If not you will not be going anywhere unless its with a sober driver.
Re-posted for Info

gallax

Smash Hero
Hes banned because i said so lol. Lemme tell u something about myself. I try to have tourneys and do things that brings together the community. I want people to experience a tourney thats not the same thing that they go to all the time. Its meant for fun. Period. So i change up the rules everytime. This time, mk is banned and so r infinites. Last time i flopped the stages and did some stupid rules with bans. I want people to come out and just have fun.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So you have to pay for each piece of food correct? just deciding whether to bring my own or is it just pay and its done xD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So many people

HYPE

HYPE

HYPE

HYPE

HYPE

HYPE

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: yaaaaa...
repost for twice da hype :awesome:

OH and gallax along with my other question above what times are we to be arriving? o.o

@Bebop he was da crazy,loud, and funny guy with longish hair and i believe a bean on his head and renki had to like fight him first round and he beat kyon one match with a funny dash dance to dacus dunno if dat helps xD his name was Ed

SAX

Smash Ace
repost for twice da hype :awesome:

OH and gallax along with my other question above what times are we to be arriving? o.o

@Bebop he was da crazy,loud, and funny guy with longish hair and i believe a bean on his head and renki had to like fight him first round and he beat kyon one match with a funny dash dance to dacus dunno if dat helps xD his name was Ed

Oh okay yeah I know who he is now. Like best shiek player in Florida right?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Come now Kyon, you know I'm the only Sheik capable of silly stuff like that.

No sad, depressing battle this time. If we should meet in bracket, it's only in WF/LF/GF. That's all lol.

Bebop.........................................Hi I'm the loud/crazy/funny/beanie wearing/DACUS doing/Zelda using/hair having/drank drinking/kill-move surviving/awesomeness exuding/MAN MAN MAN hahahha. How are you?

SAX

Smash Ace
Come now Kyon, you know I'm the only Sheik capable of silly stuff like that.

No sad, depressing battle this time. If we should meet in bracket, it's only in WF/LF/GF. That's all lol.

Bebop.........................................Hi I'm the loud/crazy/funny/beanie wearing/DACUS doing/Zelda using/hair having/drank drinking/kill-move surviving/awesomeness exuding/MAN MAN MAN hahahha. How are you?
oh yeah I remember you now lol.
I'm a wario player.... Yeah that's all I got haha
I'm very good, and yourself?
Looking to playing you this Saturday if my mom let's me get a ride with kuro. :)

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hes banned because i said so lol. Lemme tell u something about myself. I try to have tourneys and do things that brings together the community. I want people to experience a tourney thats not the same thing that they go to all the time. Its meant for fun. Period. So i change up the rules everytime. This time, mk is banned and so r infinites. Last time i flopped the stages and did some stupid rules with bans. I want people to come out and just have fun.
I can't say I understand your reasoning or logic whatsoever, but okay.

In all honesty, I really don't see how this tournament would be anything different from any other Brawl tournament I've attended.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I can't say I understand your reasoning or logic whatsoever, but okay.

In all honesty, I really don't see how this tournament would be anything different from any other Brawl tournament I've attended.
MK is ban Gallax you have some balls to ban him and i applaud you. I hope you ban him every time someone should start the trend.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
MK is ban Gallax you have some balls to ban him and i applaud you. I hope you ban him every time someone should start the trend.

I pushed that idea so hard for him to ban him cuz i was like. lets just see what happens when someone doesnt have the option of raging and swapping to mk lol

Hrnut on Razek's account

Top Bottom