• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

gallax

Smash Hero
Ur logic makes no sense. If i know i can beat you then how can i be scared? Sorry dude, rules aren't going to change just because Im not scared of playing you.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ur logic makes no sense. If i know i can beat you then how can i be scared? Sorry dude, rules aren't going to change just because Im not scared of playing you.
Im saying if ur making it seems this easy to beat IC change the rules but its w.e. imma still play IC and still ****

2-DJeff

Smash Master
There ya go, fixd.
I dont flame or John when i lose i only did that once aginst rust because i SD twice if u ask any1 that beats me in tourney and the will say i alwayed smile and give them props and after i was dont flaming aginst rust i apologize about getting mad and he said its cool and he knows how i feel soo IDK where u get that from

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok hmm. Well if its an infinite, its banned. Laser locking like demonstrated is banned. Ty very much xdeath!!! Aim me later tonight please.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Ok hmm. Well if its an infinite, its banned. Laser locking like demonstrated is banned. Ty very much xdeath!!! Aim me later tonight please.
I don't have internet for a couple of days, so it's unlikely that I'll be on at night.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
so is smash hobbling allowed or not? the way you put it in your rules make it seems like its legal its diffrent from hobbling

gallax

Smash Hero
ICS

1) The only grab>grab combo that you may perform is when you have sopo. That is a chaingrab which ends at a certain percent, which therefore cannot be classified as an infinite.

2) If you have both popo and nana, you may not grab>grab> etc... This falls under the category of an infinite, and is therefore banned. Hobbling/wobbling is not allowed for anyone else who asks.

3) If you get a grab as an IC main, you can combo out of it with an attack. Grab>usmash/fsmash/dsmash is allowed. It is not considered an infinite, and is therefore not banned.
Check it out :awesome:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Gallax, this tournament looks awesome. Unfortunately i wont be around for this.
Hold another one in January when i move to Orlando and you know i'm down. Hahaha
Especially for that after party.

Exdeath

Smash Master
so is incorperating a smash attack in between grabs legal?
If it leads into an inescapable grab, it is illegal. If it is escaable by the player (a.k.a. stage change-interruption doesn't count), it isn't infinite.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
you should allow coaching if both players have a coach/agree to it

coaching is necessary for crappy players to learn from their mistakes

gallax

Smash Hero
No Rx-, it it not necessary in the least. If anyone is caught at any of my tournaments getting coached mid match you will be suffering the consequences. Saying new players need coaches while experienced players dont is purely subjected and has no factual base. I could argue the exact opposite.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
?

Im saying if ur making it seems this easy to beat IC change the rules but its w.e. imma still play IC and still ****
This is what i want! Prove urself with ur main. Thats what everyone wants to see. And if you don't ****, then maybe next time. Just dont start flaming/johning when u lose.
This is really cute. If I recall the last time we played you had to drop your snake for a game three MK on rainbow cruise. I don't regret losing at all, and I have no salt about that- I too went MK, knowing full well I have no clue how to play MK. That aside, I can't imagine a world in which IC chain-grabs are more metagame-warping and disruptive than the pocket metaknight on any given flying CP stage.

"Prove urself with ur main"

?

On a side note, I'll probably be coming to this.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
This is really cute. If I recall the last time we played you had to drop your snake for a game three MK on rainbow cruise. I don't regret losing at all, and I have no salt about that- I too went MK, knowing full well I have no clue how to play MK. That aside, I can't imagine a world in which IC chain-grabs are more metagame-warping and disruptive than the pocket metaknight on any given flying CP stage.

?

Preech the truth aglow preech it man i hope to see u there i wanna ask about some stuff that i seen u do that i wanna learn and now that aglow brings it up ur the 1 that Johns about a loss gallax no effince but u do

gallax

Smash Hero

?

Preech the truth aglow preech it man i hope to see u there i wanna ask about some stuff that i seen u do that i wanna learn and now that aglow brings it up ur the 1 that Johns about a loss gallax no effince but u do

Oooo u guys.

Exdeath

Smash Master

?

Perhaps that is why MK is banned. :p

gallax

Smash Hero
ur the 1 that Johns about a loss gallax no effince but u do
I have lost to only Pr's(seibrik and riddle and hrnut and co18) and gdx and dtorr within the last 4+months. Who have you lost to? Sure aglow beat my snake on yoshis. But who won the set? Aglow is a good player though so there nothing wrong with dropping a game to him.

O wait, did u mean i john in friendlies? O well then nvm. Friendlies prove everything about a player. I mean im totally serious when i play you and theres money on the line and the records count...o wait. They dont. Nvm then.

Go get top5 at NLL and then talk to me about losing johns. Who have you lost to at your last 3 tournies?

And btw its offense, not effince. Lrn2spell.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I have lost to only Pr's(seibrik and riddle and hrnut and co18) and gdx and dtorr within the last 4+months. Who have you lost to? Sure aglow beat my snake on yoshis. But who won the set? Aglow is a good player though so there nothing wrong with dropping a game to him.

O wait, did u mean i john in friendlies? O well then nvm. Friendlies prove everything about a player. I mean im totally serious when i play you and theres money on the line and the records count...o wait. They dont. Nvm then.

Go get top5 at NLL and then talk to me about losing johns. Who have you lost to at your last 3 tournies?

And btw its offense, not effince. Lrn2spell.
no body cares who u lost to lol... u john in friendlys which is worse than johning in tourney lol get outta here man u john its period lol get over ur self :laugh: and Metaknight won the set lmao :laugh: and i lost to chaz, seibrik, GDX, rust, fear lol i only lose to top ppl lol and for rust i SD twich both games but no johns he won his **** and i give him his props lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Gallax you do super john more than anyone i know, i mean i john but its because of mk, you john about every single character in the game...dude just chill lol People get mad when you camp but you don't hear people super johning about it because its to be expected

When diddy trips you Its to be expected, D3 grabs you its to be expected and so and and so forth. its gay i dont agree with everything about this game but stop crying especially since you use mk alot...you have no room to complain about anyone except another mk. PERIOD!!

gallax

Smash Hero
Thats not johning, its getting mad lol. Hr, u have to admit that as of late(when im not drinking lol) ive been doing a lot better(aside from diddy, u were being a meanie head). Everyone can say ive been better.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thats not johning, its getting mad lol. Hr, u have to admit that as of late(when im not drinking lol) ive been doing a lot better(aside from diddy, u were being a meanie head). Everyone can say ive been better.
little better. tony, diddy, and ZSS still get the best of you :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Gallax you do super john more than anyone i know, i mean i john but its because of mk, you john about every single character in the game...dude just chill lol People get mad when you camp but you don't hear people super johning about it because its to be expected

When diddy trips you Its to be expected, D3 grabs you its to be expected and so and and so forth. its gay i dont agree with everything about this game but stop crying especially since you use mk alot...you have no room to complain about anyone except another mk. PERIOD!!
:laugh: no comment

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You have gotten much better i agree bro. Just relax lets just try to make each other better?? k? we need to have a smashfes saturday if possible...Someone find somewhere then let me know if its gonna happen or not. and DTORR, ACTION, KYON, HBOX, HIROI, GDX, XDEATH, GaYlAYX, Rad-X, Gahtzu, FEAR-, RAZ, GARB, 2D Need to all be in attendance....if possible

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEIBRIK I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

MK dittos

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You have gotten much better i agree bro. Just relax lets just try to make each other better?? k? we need to have a smashfes saturday if possible...Someone find somewhere then let me know if its gonna happen or not. and DTORR, ACTION, KYON, HBOX, HIROI, GDX, XDEATH, GaYlAYX, Rad-X, Gahtzu, FEAR-, RAZ, GARB, 2D Need to all be in attendance....if possible

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEIBRIK I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

MK dittos
ok good cause ppl say u have potentially the best MK in FL if u played him and i wanna go aginst it with IC for a couple rounds

Top Bottom