• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Jiggly Wit' It a jigglypuff combo video

Scyther3176

Smash Apprentice
Nice video and good jiggly puff, I like the name. Though it did surprise me when the song just cut out at the end but still it was a good video. I loved the Left/RightB to UpB finisher.

Skler

Smash Master
Good video, if only we had the footage of MST:7 and the NH tourny...

All those combos on me :(

I'm suprised how fast you got it up though, google usually takes forever doesn't it?

T-Rex

Smash Apprentice
Awsome video, very well played. Your Jigglypuff reminds me alot of my own, we have similar Jiggs styles. Unfortunatly the Green headband has to go :laugh: . Other than that a very good Jiggly combo video.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I loved the vid and the music. I especially like the uptilt to a rest (which you pulled of many times with ease).

And the green headband goes with the kung fu fighting song, so i thought it was very creative and and overall good jiggs vid.

P.s. I liked how you put the powershield of falco's laser in there.

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
Nice vid. Jiggs makes for a boring combo vid but you did a good job.

You need to ledgehop sings though Mike. You gotta step up your game. Short hop those up Bs!!

yoshis down b owns

Smash Cadet
its too bad u dont play against someone other than skler. the kid who u had to beg for korean dj to pick in the school yard style crew battle

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yeah you should've waited for BoxMan to put up mst7 footage. That way you'd have extra stuff to get rid of the abrupt ending. Good ****, though.

Banksya

Smash Ace
oh MY pine is the best jigglypuff ever, who else rest-***** skler with such ease =p

so yea Pine thats a nice sig you got there who made it COUGH ME COUGH lmao

really tho good **** you got real good with jiggly in a short time, then again maybe you practice 10 hours a day. BUT YOU BEAT MY LUIGI TOO YOU ROOL.

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
Like others have said it's not easy to make a thrilling Jiggs video, but this one was well done.
Rest Combos are really nice.
Nice choice of music also.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
awesome, i was expecting a humongous disapointment because its a puff video not featuring king, but that was really cool, good job mate, sexy puff.

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
noooo you took my song.......im still usin it when my jiggly vid comes out :p very good vid btw i was impressed with your efficiency ayt WoP

Eggz

Smash Hero
Nice combos. Jiggz is gay though. XD

Your edgeguarding is pretty sexy, you've got a well rounded combo game.

The syncing of the video was displeasing though.

Top Bottom