• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Getting booted off online with 3ds

sehguksghsK97

Smash Rookie
Every time i go online for sm4sh 3ds i get booted off after playing several games. I looked up how to solve this and the only answer people gave is turning off the sharing data with friends. However this did not work.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
I get the same thing when playing with friends for hours on 3ds. My guess is that there is some sort of internal timer that cuts off the connection after a period of time.

friendlyone20

Smash Rookie
I did an online battle a while ago and it booted me off in the middle of it. it also kicks me out of spectator mode after a while

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
I've never had this happen to me. I've done some 1-2 hour sessions w/ friends before without getting booted, but I tend to leave FG and Spectator mode early due to er... bad gameplay influence. Has this only been happening recently?

sehguksghsK97

Smash Rookie
I've never had this happen to me. I've done some 1-2 hour sessions w/ friends before without getting booted, but I tend to leave FG and Spectator mode early due to er... bad gameplay influence. Has this only been happening recently?
Yeah for the past 2 weeks it's been going on

Top Bottom