• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

get tekkie to apex

tekkie

Smash Master
i've been in and out of deciding whether to go or not and due to recent conversation with arda i think i might just go for it if only to hang out with people.

to further lean me over the fence into GO-TO-APEX-GODDAMMIT land, here is my offer

for every $5 donated, i will put a shoe on my head and take a picture. for every $5 after that, i will add one more shoe and take an updated picture. they will be cumulative.

i can also sell my proofreading/editing skills, unprofessional doodles of random things, and small snippets of hair (it's red!)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I support this thread.

Hmm... just for reference, what's the highest number of shoes you've ever balanced on your head before?

:059:

tekkie

Smash Master
i have at my disposal black skateboard shoes, black steel toed shoes, some formal shoes, and running shoes. if i need to find more than 8 shoes i'll keep you all updated.

PM ME FOR DONATION INFOZ

D

Deleted member

I mean, you can't wear that shirt and hold a measuring cup. That's implying Wolf belongs in the kitchen, whereas I'm pretty sure Wolf wears the pants in the relationship between him and Fox.

Gotta have the coffee, like this:

tekkie

Smash Master
I mean, you can't wear that shirt and hold a measuring cup. That's implying Wolf belongs in the kitchen, whereas I'm pretty sure Wolf wears the pants in the relationship between him and Fox.

Gotta have the coffee, like this:

when i took the picture i was in the kitchen though lol

and thank for ish, one happy customer so far :D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
GET ON MY LEVEL:

So many :wolf:s are gonna be at Clow's tourney? Kain, me, Auspher, Lumi, Rob, and possible Holms? Godlike.

:018:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wait, are you talking about revenge? I can't make it, my parents are gonna be out of town so I have to look after their house and feed my cats, but I'm totally throwing a smash tournament here and a party on the same day/night.

D

Deleted member

I totally should have used my Starbucks cup, too.

Or my I <3 Wednesdays cup.
not really

I started a Wolf troop with that dang shirt. >_>

Top Bottom