• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Simna to EVO Fund

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I'm not feeling good about asking, but I thought if I was gonna test the waters and see if this is at all possible for me right now I would do it here on the Ness boards.

I want to make it to EVO this year, but it simply isnt an option with my financial situation. I'm trying to get back into things, but its all so costly since I'm supporting two people. Anyway, if anyone is interested in helping me get to EVO donations would be very very much appreciated. Paypal to vorpalstorm88@yahoo.com is where I'm gonna start. My goal for fundraising is $500 and I really dont know if I'm gonna reach that goal with such short notice here, but I'm gonna try. I feel like I can do it if I generate enough hype for myself, but I'm really not good at the hype thing.

Please tell me what you guys think of this idea and donate if you want me to go to EVO.

EDIT: Turns out I made a mistake on my math. The amount I will probably need is significantly lower than I thought. $500 (not the $1000 I originally thought)

Last edited:

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed playing against your ness at MLG, so I am going to donate $20.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Oh oh. Please do not donate. It is too late for me to go to EVO. I will not be going as I do not have the time off work. 666blaziken message me about getting your 20 back

EDIT: oh you havent donated it yet. good

Last edited:
Top Bottom