• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! 7/23, Ann Arbor, MI - Results Thread

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Oh yeah I forgot... shoutouts to Rabbi and Jon in doubles. I thought you had us... I was sweating bullets lol. That airdodge to Utilt ftw though :troll:

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Lololol literally 5 seconds before you hit Marco with that Utilit I said 'Watch out for his Utilit, it's the only thing that'll kill you.' hahahaha We we're too jacked up... Amazonian Tea Johns!!!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
1: Ally - Good stuff man. I'll need to get your cell phone number before I leave for montreal. I'll send you a pm one of these days.
2: Junebug - I would say come to more MI but VA is really far. But yeah fun brackets matches. Maybe MI will see you again some day. <3
3: Lain - Fun doubles set. I wish we could have played in pools but it's all good. Just try not to procrastinate so much baby. <3
4: Sparta Kick - amggggggggg. I could tell there wasn't something right at the beginning of this tournament. But luckily you pulled it together. Good stuff man.
5: Rabbi Nevins - Damn marco, good **** getting 5th. We need to do some friendlies at bamf.
5: Oblivion - We like never get to do any friendlies. :( next time tho okay? Good seeing you againb though.
7: What's The Point - Ban mk. Haha, good stuff though man.
7: Tutu - you finally made it to a tourny and just trolled half the time haha. I know you can do better though man. Good stuff either way.
9: Dingdong - Fun bracket match. Wish I didn't keep running into f smashes. lmaoo.
9: fZk - fun friendlies Juan. We should team some time in the future.
9: Tech_Chase - Tech. You already know what I'm going to say so no bother saying it here again. lmfaoo. Good stuff though.
9: JontheMesa - Wow man I could tell you where really focusing at this tournament. You and I have been both improving so much. Looking forward to more sf's and stuff.
13: Ori - Kind of like what tech said. Stick to a character. I know on fb you said you where going marth. I know it can be frustrating sometimes but you reminded me of myself about 2 months ago. Not knowing which character to play. Just find a character you enjoy playing and let it go from there. Forget about all the other ones, at this point they will only hinder you rather than helping you.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
MEGA LATE SHOUTOUTS

1: Ally ($90.00) - Yeah Falco!
2: Junebug ($45.00) - Ggs. Hope you had a good time in MI! Nice :lucario:
3: Lain ($15.00) - You won't get so lucky next time. :yeahboi:
4: Sparta Kick - Epic set! Two fair kills lolol
5: Rabbi Nevins - Good job placing 5th.
5: Oblivion - :yoshi2:
7: What's The Point - Good games.
7: Tutu - Dat accidental fsmash. Swag!
9: Dingdong - Didn't play :(
9: fZk - Fun friendlies Juan.
9: Tech_Chase - You're all mine next time :V
9: JontheMesa - Good games.
13: Gifts - Yes, next tourney we will have to play some more friendlies.
13: Macthat - Ggs in pools.
13: Ori - Kalle, play Marth and start placing again. I know you can do it.

Super special shoutout to the Door in the Elevator! Swag

Top Bottom