• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled 2 - 8/27 Results Thread *MK Banned* - Ann Arbor, MI

1: Lain ($106.00)- U ICs y?
2: Blue Rogue ($48.00)- I was really hoping I'd get to play you here, =[ GZ on 2nd
3: Sparta Kick ($30.00)- Lookin like DBZ out here. As soon as I was baout to kill you you'd drop 7 mystical balls that prevented you from dying, and would explode and hurt me
4: Ragequaza ($18.00)- O we had a good pools set
5: Suyon ($9.00)- Yo son don't let stupid **** get to you like that imo
5: Tutu ($9.00)- lol@5th
7: Oblivion- You sandbag in bracket y
7: Links24- Just cause i 2-0'd you and told u how much worse you are than KT and S1PJ doesn't mean I mean it. Well maybe I do... but. Like you said pJ got good out of nowhere... you already good, u just gotta get better. Getting better is a lot harder than getting good, but it also means a lot more than just getting good.
9: fZk: Yo son I got in dat asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
9: Tech_Chase: You didnt make it far enough in bracket for me to eliminate you. I'm sad/disappointed.
9: Ori: That should be me sitting at 9th place. U sandbag me y
9: WTP: Always a pleasure talking with you at tournaments.
13: King: I didn't get to take my revenge Isalt.
13: Gifts: Yo you should use not MK more often, you do better with not MK. Also your Diddy got a lot better for no reason I could tell at the smashfest.
13: Solecalibur: Forever one of my favorite people from NEOH
13: DarkLouis: ~The L_Cancel of Toledo~

-----------------Pools Cutoff--------------------------------

Josh: We played in pools, sorry about our set, i really hate losing and I took it out via tilt lock on fox. Your fox is good though, work on like not rolling so much and i bet you'll make it out of pools next time
Zyth: Yooooo y u no make it out of pools imo
Ron: Same as zyth, Also we had a good set, you should stick to rob tho.
Neo: I think we played in friendlies? You use too much c-stick. Way too much lol
LOE1: Didn't play or talk to you, why is everyone mocking LOE1 all of a sudden btw?
Auspher: I've always been this good, just got a lot of luck at the tournament.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

1: Lain ($106.00) - Hype grand finals. Good job. Thanks for the advice and tips.
2: Blue Rogue ($48.00) - Good job on 2nd. Really fun doubles sets.
3: Sparta Kick ($30.00) - That Marth :cool:
4: Ragequaza ($18.00) - Wee ned 2 ply moar cuz i wil beet u nxt tym
5: Suyon ($9.00) - Nice Pit. It is really cool to see people play other characters and to get mu experience. MI kind of lacks that sometimes.
5: Tutu ($9.00) - I will try not to sandbag next time so much.
7: Oblivion - Needs WAY LESS free :snake: Needs more :marth: and :yoshi2:
7: Links24 - Good job timing me out lol. I won't let it happen next time though.
9: fZk - No bracket this time :( I'll catch up soon!
9: Tech_Chase - Quickest set we ever had. Gotta watch out for those janky stage transformations, 'twas unfortunate :/
9: Ori - STILL NEEDS MORE :marth:!!! Also, thanks a TON for housing.
9: WTP - Didn't get to play you this time around. Friendlies next time?
13: Gifts - You are improving all the time! You where doing some really nice reads when you threw me with Marth. Keep it up! And we need more friendlies next time, I'd love to help you improve and see you get some good placings.
13: Solecalibur - Fun set. I hope everyone from Ohio had a good time.
13: DarkLouis - Good to see you again DL, too bad we couldn't play :/

Top Bottom